Kill-a-Watt Power Monitor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Silver Haze

Reaction score
Ive always wanted to know exactly how much power my eq is using and I found this website
hxxp://www.greenhousemegastore.com/Lighting-Accessories/products/1074/

Kill-a-Watt Power Monitor $48.90
Monitor the power usage of your electrical devices with this easy to use meter. Merely plug the Kill-a-Watt into any 115v power outlet and plug your device into this monitor to finally discover what it is really costing you to run that grow light or appliance. Measure by the day, week, month or year. ETL Listed, 15 amp rated

7 Day Programmable Timer $24.95
Features an easy to read LCD digital display that allows up to 8 on/off times per day, a one minute minimum "on" time, and different settings for different days. Comes standard with a 3-prong, grounded plug and includes a battery backup.

Greenhouse Light Meter $28.75
Easily monitor the footcandles your plants are receiving. Doesn't require batteries and will last for years.

they also have a No Thrip Insect screen that im thinking of using to cover my air intakes. it sells for $3.40 Lineal Foot and it comes in 55" widths..

Latest posts

Back