Kissing the winter blues goodbye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO!!! She is one nappy mofo fer sure LOL. I am almost embarassed to take pictures of the two; the mother plant was just as ugly at harvest LOL. Makes trimming a breeze.

Im thinking she should run on schedule in about 3 weeks. I am going to take her till she is about 30/70 (approx) amber to cloudy and dense.

IMG_0134.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

:cool: It is amazing just how quickly our herb recovers from flowering, significant root trimming, increased daylight.... She is just diggin the sun!! A few more nice days in the future so she will really enjoy basking in the giant fireball.

IMG_0134.JPG

One of the speed queens got trimmed the other day. She could have used another week but the second speed queen is getting two more weeks :hubba: I am revegging both speed queens and they are going to get pollinated with some hindu kush if the sensi kush is as good or better than the sq. I am guessing 2oz dry for the first one trimmed.

IMG_0143.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

hey GSS whats the haps? hey do you always hack em down that much when you reveg? just curious cause im gunna be doing a reveg but have always been under the impression that 1/3 of the plant needs to be left. then chop back root ball a lil repot & your good. if you do it this method all the time, what are your ratios of surviving or dieing? also hoping for your guesstimate to be true, but im thinking might be shy of guess. good guesstimate would be to weigh it wet & then 25% of that # would be your dry weight. 75-80% of wet weight will be lost as water.

oh yeah the reveg in post 105, is that the same as in 106?

Hey doc, the reveg in 105 was a plant I really had no intention on keeping so I butchered her and she died LOL. 106 is my keeper and there are 3 buds to reveg. I usually leave a little more, but due to height issues I had to cut her a little lower than normal. She should be fine and pull through. The aurora indica I did had just a little more than this one and she was huge after a couple months.

i think i found a new way here gss with these reveg's.:hubba: ...i believe i prefer this over taking clones bro. my w rhinos are huge man, i mean freaking huge compared to thier first go round. i'm glad you suggested i try this. i am totally thrilled with this.:D ...

i dont take as much as you have here. i took maybe two thirds of them. they came back in 4 weeks with a vengeance man. tops galore. say, remember puffin-a-fatty? he kept on reveggin that white he had for a couple years, and had stsated he had one that had been getting revegged over 20 years.:eek: . wow. i'm loving it bro...

spring is now almost upon us man. a lot of wet weather has been hanging around preparing for a beauty of a spring!!! peace brothers...

Dank Don said:
i think i found a new way here gss with these reveg's.:hubba: ...i believe i prefer this over taking clones bro. my w rhinos are huge man, i mean freaking huge compared to thier first go round. i'm glad you suggested i try this. i am totally thrilled with this.:D ...

i dont take as much as you have here. i took maybe two thirds of them. they came back in 4 weeks with a vengeance man. tops galore. say, remember puffin-a-fatty? he kept on reveggin that white he had for a couple years, and had stsated he had one that had been getting revegged over 20 years.:eek: . wow. i'm loving it bro...

spring is now almost upon us man. a lot of wet weather has been hanging around preparing for a beauty of a spring!!! peace brothers...

Brother Dank!! Your rhino's are just out of this world LOL. You will be pushing a pound before too long. Its funny you mention pufin, I hope everything is great with him, he is the reason why I started doing reveg's. I like it because I can keep my numbers down and I don't have to keep screwing with mother plants. I just flower them, pick my best ones and put them back in veg. I can rotate them just as easy as cloning and have a continual supply of the smoke. If I want I can take clones to put outside too.

TexasMonster said:
Godspeedsuckah-were can I view the "speed queen" seeds online?

Here ya go bud.

hxxp://www.mandalaseeds.com/html/speed_queen2.html
hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=759

Dank Don said:
say, remember puffin-a-fatty? he kept on reveggin that white he had for a couple years,quote]

i think it was 6 generations. another gander there DD. wonder what happened to em?

godspeedsuckah said:
The fan leaves were dying off left and right and I was afraid she could hermie.

This is normal late in flowering... It's the plant's nitrogen depleting, but this is good for your nugs, gets "the taste" out of them!

godspeedsuckah said:
I ended up buying a very LARGE bag of perlite over a year ago thinking I needed it; although it does come in very handy I still have 2/3 of a bag left :eek: I like having fun with it.

I just purchased a big bag myself.. Saved a ton of money though really getting the bulk from the hydro store over paying 11 dollars for like 5 pound bags at lowe's. perlite doesn't "go bad" does it!?

Latest posts

Back