LA Confidential-10th wk of veg..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
Today is the 69th day (10wks) of veg for my 4 LA Confidential. THATS FROM SEED. Judging by the preflowers it looks like im going to get 1 female and 3 males. oh well, the female is the strongest/best looking.. Ive got clones of her in my bubbler for a future mother :)

I plan to put the girl into flowering tomorrow, to make it an even 70 days veg!

In case you havent noticed, LA Confidential is a slow veg'r. I have la con bud before and LOVED it.. I think itll be worth the long veg.

First Pic:
The 3 on the left are what I think are males..
The 1 on the right is my beautiful girl.

Second Pic:
The 3 guys are on the left. the girl on the right..

Third Pic:
My girl!!! Shes 21" above the soil and has fan leaves that are 9" wide. She is the most vigorous of all my LA Confidentials :)

Fourth Pic:
The best male IMO, hes the tallest and most vigorous of the males.. wide leaves and stocky stature.. more branches too. Im throwing him outside with the best purple wreck male..
I will use these to selectively pollinate small, lower buds in an attempt to make purple wreck and la confidential seeds.
I plan to pollinate the female la con with the best male purple wreck to make purple confidential seeds, and then Ill take that best la con male and pollinate the best of the three purple wreck females, so Ill have two different combinations of phenos for purple confidential
smile.gif

007.JPG

009.JPG

012.JPG

014.JPG

Looking good Bro...I didn't know LA C is such a slow grower....good info to know...This strain really peeks my interest a lot....

Nice looking plants! Thats pretty weird how the female is outgrowing the three males. Not much branching, is that a pure indica?

yeah that^. looks heavy indica. big , fat , greasy, heavy indica...:hubba: ...

better watch it on the big box gang thang with those three boys in there with that one lonely gal.(unless of course, if your making some beans)...

looks like it may be an exciting grow...i'll tag along if you don't mind...

IRISH said:
yeah that^. looks heavy indica. big , fat , greasy, heavy indica...:hubba: ...

better watch it on the big box gang thang with those three boys in there with that one lonely gal.(unless of course, if your making some beans)...

looks like it may be an exciting grow...i'll tag along if you don't mind...

Oh no...not the 3 on 1.....:hubba:

im putting these into flower in 3 or 4 days..
im gonna make sure those 3 are male, but im 99% sure they are..
ill destroy the other 2 males and put the best la con male outside with my other male, the best purple wreck male..

thanks guys!

yup, 10wks from seed and the biggest, the female, is 21" tall.. its all good though. I veg for 18hrs a day, not 24.. Also I was vegging with a 400mh, but switched to a 2' 8 bulb t5 and have little or no difference between the two.

lovely lady, Relentless.... i'm curious what bulbs you use in your T5.... do you use just veg or a veg/bloom mix? i think they may look a bit small since he took clones from them.... and he has them under a good T5.... i'd imagine they'd be pretty squat even for the age.... for an indica dominant, like that appears to be, the height seems about right....

ya i think this is the way they are supposed to be.. they are the max lumen bulbs, all veg.. these were mostly vegd under a 400mh though.. only the last couple of weeks have been with the t5..

me too.... it seem all it takes to keep 'em squat is the right combo of light, light height, and genetics....

That strain intrigues me. It has scare appeal, lol. Do you think they may have done better in bigger pots? It would be interesting to see what a rootball looks like, as far as looking for crowding goes. Best of luck with them. I love the way you think about making beans. I do the same.

420benny said:
That strain intrigues me. It has scare appeal, lol. Do you think they may have done better in bigger pots? It would be interesting to see what a rootball looks like, as far as looking for crowding goes. Best of luck with them. I love the way you think about making beans. I do the same.

I was just going to say...are you sure they aren't root bound, I had my C99/AK47 in that size pot for 5 weeks of veg, and transplanted them to 5 gallon trash cans, before, taking cuttings and let them settle down a couple more weeks, before flipping to 12/12. I was surprised how much space the roots had taken up...I didn't think they were quite rootbound, but after the transplant they had a huge growth spurt; so they may have been. Ya may want to check your roots!

They do look nice though...healthy!

we'll see, im transplanting the female la con to 5gal bags asap, same with my 3 purple wreck fems

Latest posts

Back