Lady raising money for D.A.R.E. at my supermarket...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

st00ner

Reaction score
Well I saw this deranged woman raising money for DARE at my local supermarket, complaining the her funding was cut by the feds.

I told her about Lloyd Johnston of Uni of Michigan, and his studies, and even the surgeon general of the US in 2007 saying how DARE was correleated to higher drug usage, and that if you want to really help kids, telling them the truth was a good start. She didn't believe anything I said :(. I told her that DARE and all the AdCouncil ads glamorized drugs and made me ruin my life by trying them, getting addicted, and dropping out of high school (A lie) because me and my friends thought drugs were so cool (Ironically I was in full buisness atire, suit and tie).

She started freaking out and threatened to call the cops for harrasment! :D

I told her before I left that I would be picketing red ribbon week and any future DARE meetings at her school (Obviously an inflmatory statement) and left.

She looked like she weighed around 400 pounds and around 5'1", maybe she had some problems of her own she was hiding from by blaming drugs with DARE?

These people are a joke... Cant be taken seriously they are so mentally deranged and anti freedom pro propaganda and lies....

Latest posts

Back