large square pots(pic)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sillysara

Reaction score
hi every havnt bein on here in ages! looking to start growin in the next week or so...question on pots that i have bein looking all over online for them i live in england, im growing top 44 and was looking for large square pots and the biggest i saw was bout 11 ltres thaught that be to small anyhow just putting it out there hoping one of you know of larger pots like these
heres a pic of smething i saw..

Atami_Square_Pots_6_5Ltr.jpg

Ive been looking for square 5 gallon pots for a long time, never found any.

Silly those pots u have are fine. ive used roughly same size rounds w/ very good results! outta curiocity why top 44?

Look good to me, my buddy just went out and bought a dozen garbage containers on clearance. Cost him all of 14 dollars, they were like .99 cents each, 6 gallons, I was jealous, even though I don't have that kind of room.

or go to a reasonably priced storage store and get some massive plastic boxes and just do your own drainage holes :)

Hi Sillysara,

you can order them from Greens Horticulture or Sea Of Green,S.O.G. are in Swindon,as there is an American company of the same name.

I use them often and both deliver(within 5 days,cost £7) in plain cardboard boxes and the 11 ltr pots are 2 quid each methinks.

Hope this helps.

ps: I see you might think you'll need bigger than that but they will easily support a 4-5 oz plant,so if you plan to grow very large plants,well I think you'll have to go to a garden centre and get larger circular pots as I've never seen larger square ones available.

Don't buy them from hydro stores, you'll pay triple what you need to. Google and ebay are good places to start.

Thorn said:
or go to a reasonably priced storage store and get some massive plastic boxes and just do your own drainage holes :)

That's all my buddy had to do :)

thanks on the replys every one they were usefull..i came across this site and these look good, havent got any reviews on them except on the website which could be easily the web administrator lol..cheers
hXXp://www.sunleaves.com/detail.asp?sku=SBG332\

I've used smaller and grown some tall plants, those look to be 3 gallons?

Latest posts

Back