largest tomato competition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok heres the garden i was talking about- finished a new row yesterday. admented with mushroom compost cow manure vermeculite screened topsoil and potting mix with lime. tilled around all the plants and dug these holes deep. i will have a couple of these plants going for the competition. beefsteak and mortgage lifters.

and wer' off!
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showgallery.php/cat/583 click link for gallery images of process

PICT1178.JPG

garden shot before new row.

PICT1203.JPG

new row

PICT1209.JPG

will be mulching and updating the further i get.

Planted mine already. My onions are going along real nice and my peas are jumping right up already. I need to get started on a smaller patch for little things and get my potatoes in soon. I will get some pics up when everything is finished up. Happy growing everyone!!!!

bud.uncle said:
with the uploading

or the toms?

:hubba:

:rofl: ...with Both my Friend:) ...I may have shocked mine by not harding it off...:holysheep: ...I will watch it over this weekend and post a pic Sunday..Thanks for playN bud.uncle:48:

ok ok ok

So.................

At what time/date can we start to post our excuses.........................?

The reasons why

"Oh it's been such a poor Summer"

"I broke my ankle and couldn't keep with the water/feed schedule"

etc etc etc

Of course personally I would never stoop to using excuses.

All of mine will be genuine...........................................

Sorry all

but the shout box is down and ~I'm in withdrawal

Will try n drum up at least 1 more competitor (hippy)

catch u all l8ters

Picture_066.jpg

Picture_067.jpg

trying to add more fotos, this baby is really taking off! and we have had rain the past two days here and been cloudy longer. i admented this soil with mushroom compost and vermeculite and it is really liking it! the stalk foto shows my thumb bent over, it is even fatter in person and was skinny and weak as can be before the two treatments of pinching. now its grown 4X the og size and is getting stronger everyday!

heres what i got out the pond yesterday:

Picture_0621.jpg

Latest posts

Back