largest tomato competition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
greendave said:
im in australian and just put in some ox-heart tomato seeds. Can i play? lol
BUT

44789_this_thread_completely_useless_WITHOUT_IMAGES_1_.jpg

;)

I will get some pics up for you guys soon. I have picked, peeled, cooked, and made sauce from 80+ tomato's so far this season, I have 200+ to go :eek:. Also 160+ pounds of green beans (gave a lot away kept, blanched and froze about 50 pounds for my wife and I) and also picked 7 feed bags full of corn yesterday morning. So far it has been a good year.

It has kept me pretty busy so far. I would love to take pictures, but it is a dead give away if anyone around me is on here. Little by little my wife and I are homesteading; we both have wanted to do this so we thought now is better time than never. I give ALOT of vegetables away to friends and neighbors and keep enough for us till the next festival begins lol. Next year I will have 8 or 10 chickens for eggs, a couple pigs (for my belly) a couple sheep and a couple goats (I hate mowing the lawn) and also I loooooooove fresh cheese.

godspeedsuckah said:
It has kept me pretty busy so far. I would love to take pictures, but it is a dead give away if anyone around me is on here. Little by little my wife and I are homesteading; we both have wanted to do this so we thought now is better time than never. I give ALOT of vegetables away to friends and neighbors and keep enough for us till the next festival begins lol. Next year I will have 8 or 10 chickens for eggs, a couple pigs (for my belly) a couple sheep and a couple goats (I hate mowing the lawn) and also I loooooooove fresh cheese.

We have 4 chicks n a little cock:rolleyes: more than enough eggs for a growing family, thought about pigs, cheap enough here to buy from friends, havin bacon and ham hanging in the barn is excellent but the bacon disappears far to fast:D As for goats, your welcome to them, use big chains, or they will eat everything that you do not want them to eat..................:eek:

So any of u doing inside Grow ?
Here a pix of mine..
3 Hybrid Excellent, and 3 Old Tyme Favorite.
Under 400 watts MH 15/9 and in Soil. MG food. No way will I use FF that food is for my MJ grow..
These Pix are about 2 weeks old and I will get some more later.

I am going to over the winter. I was thinking about putting in a couple pepper plants and tomato plants with the MJ ;) maybe even some mint for tea. Can't wait to get my new room built.

godspeedsuckah said:
I am going to over the winter. I was thinking about putting in a couple pepper plants and tomato plants with the MJ ;) maybe even some mint for tea. Can't wait to get my new room built.

2 time growing inside tomatoe's under lights
the first round was when I was expermenting with the beginning of growing MJ had a plant in there but didn't produce big tomatoe's and was using CFL's, so this time maybe with these lights will work like it does with MJ..

Practice makes Prefect.;)

Puffin Afatty said:
My tomatoes are excellent, My Lab picked the biggest one so far, for His dinner salad I guess :rofl: I will take a couple pics here in a while :D

My 2 labs love yellow squash, green beans, tomato juice and corn on the cob. They sit there and watch my wife and I work on our veggies because they know we will give them some and they will clean the floor up with any that fall. They are good girls, crazy as hell still but very good girls.

godspeedsuckah said:
My 2 labs love yellow squash, green beans, tomato juice and corn on the cob. They sit there and watch my wife and I work on our veggies because they know we will give them some and they will clean the floor up with any that fall. They are good girls, crazy as hell still but very good girls.

And there as Good as a Garbage Disposal with out Clogging up the
Drain..:hubba:

Hey melissa...I was wondering if anyone remembered..lol...I have some real good ones...I will post pics when I harvest My Ladie outside...I should get a few over 100lbs each...My tomatoes still green..anyway hope you have a great week..thanks for the intrest

KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back