Leaf Bowl Trimmer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinn

Reaction score
Used for the first time on my outdoor plants. Trimmed wet. Worked pretty good but the buds were so sticky that they kept on binding up into big sticky balls. Would have to stop and spread them out again. Overall worked pretty good on outdoor plants but not sold on inside grown where the buds are more solid. Any one with experience in how the best way to clean it would be gratefully appreciated.

Used for the first time on my outdoor plants. Trimmed wet. Worked pretty good but the buds were so sticky that they kept on binding up into big sticky balls. Would have to stop and spread them out again. Overall worked pretty good on outdoor plants but not sold on inside grown where the buds are more solid. Any one with experience in how the best way to clean it would be gratefully appreciated.
I clean my sticky scissors with alcohol. It removes it easily.

spray a light coat of Pam or your favorite spray oil , olive , grape seed , coconut, spray all those rubber fingers before you trim

as Jan said , then clean with alcohol

Latest posts

Back