Leaf problem... is this a bad sign??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
OK here is the basic info...

Feminized White Dwarf Auto flowering by Buddha
They are around 17 days old...(not sure at the moment... I just smoked a bowl..I am a lil toasted)
They are being grown in a grow tent...
2 of the plants hve a weird leaf problem happening. I posted the pics in my grow journal so I can't repost them but here are the links...

:eek:>>>>>http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=107060&d=1238465751

:rolleyes:>>>>>http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=107061&d=1238465751

No 1 has any ideas?? This is how the leaves look today... now there is discoloration...

leaf2.jpg

Looks like something is eating it. I could swear I seen a little creature in that 1st pic.:confused:

CowboyBudsky said:
Looks like something is eating it. I could swear I seen a little creature in that 1st pic.:confused:

The soil shld be free of bugs... it's not outside soil... I am thinking the problem might be thatwhen I was transplanting them I got some soil on the leaves and the fertilizer in the soil burned the leaves...

Hamster Lewis said:
when I was transplanting them I got some soil on the leaves and the fertilizer in the soil burned the leaves...

that can happen? if so ive done that accidentally
and its never happened to me before.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Add some N? You have fresh air flowing as well?

Yeah I hve a turbo fan kickin fresh air in and another pumping the hot air out... They were just moved from the cup to nice size pots with good drainage and put in fresh store bought potting soil for seedlings and young plants... I am thinking it was soil that got on those leaves and then when I watered they got some kind of burn on them from the fertilizer in the soil...
it has not spread to other leaves and it is not on all the plants... Thanks for the input...

Latest posts

Back