Leafs.Rule.75 First Public Grow Journal...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leafs.Rule.75

Reaction score
Well this is my first public grow journal,Im not a newb to growing actually been growing 18yrs i tried all systems there was, all the part of a hobby and learning with trial and error......Just starting back up again i had to stop having fun with my hobby for a couple years......got love ex's......LMFAO

==================================================
Here are my current spec's of this grow 11/27/08
*Grow Area: 3ft(36") L x 1.5ft-1"(19") D X 6ft(72") H
*Grow Method: 6.5" pots with promix
*Grow Nutrients: Private Gro A&B , Nutri+ O2 35% Hydrogen Peroxide
*PH: 6.0-6.3
*Nutrient Level: CF-11, EC-1.1, PPM-550 (EC x 500)
*Lighting: 400 Watt Lumatek Electronic MH/HPS Ballast, Phillips 400 watt MH Bulb
*Grow Cycle: Veg 18/6
*Strain: Willy Wonders & Blueberry
*Tempture: 75-80 Light on & 65-70 Light off
*Humdity: Stays around 35% with light on or off

Here are a couple pics of my project so far, plus i have a few things im adding and changing shorty, in the mince of designing a couple flowering cabnets and a mother/clone cabnet...

All comments,suggestions and questions are welcome...

nov27 001 (Large).jpg

nov27 002 (Large).jpg

nov27 003 (Large).jpg

nov27 004 (Large).jpg

Opps I forgot to add that they were clones to my specs, my bad lol i just cloned them from 18" back down to 8" on friday, made 50 clones not like i need that many lol, gonna wait till there 10" then induce the 12/12 light cycle and i have 11 in there i really should have 8 but didnt have the heart to throw 3 away hehe...

Also will post some more pics i have to find them

HippyInEngland said:
Your PH is too low, you need it aroung 6.6.

are you talking the run off or the fresh water going in when you say have the ph around 6.6?

budtrooper said:
Thats a pretty nice setup you have there!

Thanks bro...:clap:

Here's a few more pics i pulled of the camera 3 days later from the first ones i took, they were taking during there 6hr dark cycle...

Here are my current spec's of this grow 11/30/08
*PH: 6.0-6.3
*Nutrient Level: CF-11, EC-1.1, PPM-550 (EC x 500)
*Lighting: 400 Watt Lumatek Electronic MH/HPS Ballast, Phillips 400 watt MH Bulb

nov30 005 (Large).jpg

nov30 006 (Large).jpg

nov30 007 (Large).jpg

nov30 008 (Large).jpg

nov30 010 (Large).jpg

nov30 011 (Large).jpg

Are you checking the PH run off?

The run off is the PH your plants roots are living in.

Your plants look droopy, are the pics above been taken just after the dark period?

HippyInEngland said:
Are you checking the PH run off?

The run off is the PH your plants roots are living in.

Your plants look droopy, are the pics above been taken just after the dark period?
Yes they were taking during the dark cycle, and the water ph here now out of the tap is 8-8.5 always high in the winter time but i ph it down to 6.3, last time i checked ph run off was a week ago and it was 6.5, gonna check tomorrow when i water them, correct me if im wrong but doesn't pro mix added a ph buffer to there soiless mix that helps keep ph at 6.5???

I dont use pro mix so wouldnt know what it has in it, your PH is too low, you need the run off at 6.5 optimal.

I personally prefer the PH at 6.6.

2 PH chart Jpeg..JPG

HippyInEngland said:
I dont use pro mix so wouldnt know what it has in it, your PH is too low, you need the run off at 6.5 optimal.

I personally prefer the PH at 6.6.
Cool charts thanks for sharing them, I see what ya mean now with the ph at 6.3 it's not grabbing any of the Pot,Cal,Mag nutrients, at now i see why you like your ph at 6.6, the plant is able to up take good amounts of the nutrients Pot,Cal,Mag where 6.5 barley has good amounts avalible for up take, great info HippyInEngland i over look that part thanks...:48:

I have a quick ? for ya if you don't mind? If your run off is 6.6 what is the ph of fresh water goin in? and what are you using for a medium?

I use soil.

As you mentioned, water varies at different times of the year, my water from the tap is 7.6, yours will be different, others will be different to ours.

You find what works for you, I find what works for me :)

At the end of the day, the run off is the important bit, it is what your roots are growing in.

Yes Hippy, but I believe that he said his runoff was about 6.5. I've been reading that the watering solution should be between 6.2-6.4, and the runoff should be between 6.5-6.8 or 7.0.

Heres a few more pics taking the day before i cloned all of them on last thursday, and this pics were taking in the 6 hr dark cycle so thats why there a little droopy...:D

Here are my current spec's of this grow 12/4/08
*PH: 6.5
*Nutrient Level: CF-12, EC-1.2, PPM-600 (EC x 500), PPM-840 (EC X 700)

dec4 012 (Large).jpg

dec4 013 (Large).jpg

dec4 014 (Large).jpg

dec4 015 (Large).jpg

dec4 016 (Large).jpg

dec4 017 (Large).jpg

Here are some pics of the clones i took from my willywonders & blueberry on friday dec5...:)

Dec 7 004 (Large).jpg

Dec 7 005 (Large).jpg

Dec 8 007 (Large).jpg

There some more pics these were taking a couple days after i did some pruning to make clones there coming back with lots of new shoots nicely ..

Here are my current spec's of this grow 12/8/08
*PH: 6.5
*Nutrient Level: CF-12, EC-1.2, PPM-600 (EC x 500), PPM-840 (EC X 700)
*Humdity: Stays around 32%-35% with light on or off

Dec 8 008 (Large).jpg

Dec 8 009 (Large).jpg

Dec 8 010 (Large).jpg

Dec 8 011 (Large).jpg

Alistair Young said:
Still looking good. Great work.
Thanks bro...:)...I gonna take some more pics today when i feed them there last gro feeding, I gonna start the first day of flowering on sunday depending on size if not monday the lastest...:bong:

So, apparently you've been growing with pH that's a little low on a regular basis? If so, you seem to get away with it.

Alistair Young said:
So, apparently you've been growing with pH that's a little low on a regular basis? If so, you seem to get away with it.
In promix i have always had my ph run off at 6.4-6.6 with no problems ever...:)

Here a few more pics from today, I am changing the light cycle tonight from 18/6 to 12/12 to start the flowering cycle...

Also i was checking on my clones a saw a few with kick azz root balls:holysheep: hehe that are spliting my 1" rockwool cubes...

Dec16 024 (Large).jpg

Dec16 025 (Large).jpg

Dec16 026 (Large).jpg

Dec16 021 (Large).jpg

Dec16 023 (Large).jpg

Latest posts

Back