Leaves curled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astrobud

bhc# vhc# 5150
Reaction score
Hi friends. I have a Acapulco gold auto flower, 5 weeks in on 18 ,6 lighting, I'm getting this curl down on the leafs on the top half of the plant.using fox farm o f and just flushed. I did use a little tiger bloom and big bloom but it was doing it be for that. Help please

Attachments

• 20231008_095402.jpg
    20231008_095402.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
hola astrobud

your AG looks good

so this should be a simple fix

what is your watering schedule?

could be overwatering

you said you just flushed the soil….we’re the leaves clawed before you flushed?…how long have the leaves been clawing?

and what are the temperatures in your tent?

hola astrobud

your AG looks good

could be overwatering

you said you just flushed the soil….we’re the leaves clawed before you flushed?…how long have the leaves been clawing?

I let it get dry then water with ro water ,85,87 top temp air flow, it seems it's had a small curl but now it's concerning with 4 wks to go at least.

Have you taken the time to take some of the soil out of the container and scope it… I have seen leaves curl like that due to damage from insects in the soil.

Hi , update, they are a little better now. The small one in back is Skywalker og ,looks ok except where it had water on leaves, the one on the left is the ag and on the right is a Skywalker og but 2 weeks ahead of the one in back. I'm gonna let em sit till thirsty. Also having roof work done next week, probley be a lot of noise on roof should I move them somewhere , keep lights on while work is being done or should I worry

Hi , update, they are a little better now. The small one in back is Skywalker og ,looks ok except where it had water on leaves, the one on the left is the ag and on the right is a Skywalker og but 2 weeks ahead of the one in back. I'm gonna let em sit till thirsty. Also having roof work done next week, probley be a lot of noise on roof should I move them somewhere , keep lights on while work is being done or should I worry
Sorry,took bonghit forgot picture

Attachments

• 20231009_095738.jpg
    20231009_095738.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
hola astrobud

your AG looks good

could be overwatering

Looks like soil not getting dry, over water? Sometimes you can run finger across top of leaf and invert that claw so it flips up instead of down. As soil dries they drop down.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back