leaves yellow,bent upwards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well a few ago days ago my plant was droopy and wilted do to lack of water. some leaf tips browned and 2 biggest on bottom are about half yellow brown. iwatered ans it perked up nice. the 2 bad leaves are bent at a 90º straifht up for 2 days now. i've adjusted light height and no change. the temps are in the low 80's. should i cut the 2 leaves off. any suggestions would be great.

pics would really help. im not sure i understand what your sayin.. your bottom fan leaves are pointing straight up at a 90 degree angle.. that would mean your leaves are up against you main stem toward the top of your plant.. i would love to see a picture of this. what about the leaves above the bottom leaves are they not in the way of the 90 degree bottom leaves? how old is this plant?

i wouldnt cut any dead leaves off. just leave em be. they wont harm the plant. how old is your plant, the reason i ask that was that when my baby was 2wk old. the bottom set of leaves turned yellow a bit at a time until all of it went yellow. i panicked cause i thought it was gonna die. well now my plants are now nearly 2ft tall in flowering stage. hence they lived.good luck anyway

slowmo77 said:
pics would really help. im not sure i understand what your sayin.. your bottom fan leaves are pointing straight up at a 90 degree angle.. that would mean your leaves are up against you main stem toward the top of your plant.. i would love to see a picture of this. what about the leaves above the bottom leaves are they not in the way of the 90 degree bottom leaves? how old is this plant?
sorry slomo. its the first true leaves. from the middle of the leaf to the tip is at a 90. now most of the tips on all the leaves are a little brown,even new growth. soil is scott's potting with a npk of .07.01.03 trying not to water to much.thnx

dang, it take my edit. the plant is 16 days old, about 2 1/2in tall, and kind of bushy. it has a 3 leaf set, a 5 leaf set, and new growth on top and at the nodes which 2 sets.thnx

have you been feeding anything, how old is the plant? what type of light are you using, how close is it? it sounds like some type of burn but its real hard to say for sure with out pics

ok i see now were you posted the age of the plant.

there are 4 23w 6500k cfl's about 3-4in away. no other nutes than what is in thr soil. check post above.

Latest posts

Back