Legends Ultimate Indica Pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phatpharmer

Growin A Lifestyle
Reaction score
Hi guy's I thought I'd post a couple of my pics of my LUI, I'm currenty flowering 1 LUI its in day 21 of 12/12 , these things are hogs they love the nutes and they look as though there going to be quite the big yielder! This LUI was flowered at 14 inches and its a good 30 inches now, its in a 2 gallon pot fed with Fox Farm nutes enjoy the pics and let me no what you guy's think!

Phatpharmer:hubba:

P1010327.JPG

P1010328.JPG

P1010329.JPG

P1010330.JPG

P1010331.JPG

Nice genetics Phat! Is that a suggested 8 week strain? They look very healthy and they're frosting up nicely... How bout a few close ups the next time you snap pic's... Very nice, indeed!

Peace!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:
Nice genetics Phat! Is that a suggested 8 week strain? They look very healthy and they're frosting up nicely... How bout a few close ups the next time you snap pic's... Very nice, indeed!

Thanks Dirtyolsouth, the breeder who is Legends says its 7-8 week finnisher but we'll see what the trichs say as of now there frosting up nicely! As for the genetics I'm very impressed, Legends did a fine job! I haven't grown this strain from seed I was gifted a mom for my B-day from an old growing buddy who told me this is the Ortega pheno it produces alittle more than the Sweetooth pheno so it'll be nice to see what she yields! Thanks again!

phatpharmer said:
Thanks Dirtyolsouth, the breeder who is Legends says its 7-8 week finnisher but we'll see what the trichs say as of now there frosting up nicely! As for the genetics I'm very impressed, Legends did a fine job! I haven't grown this strain from seed I was gifted a mom for my B-day from an old growing buddy who told me this is the Ortega pheno it produces alittle more than the Sweetooth pheno so it'll be nice to see what she yields! Thanks again!

Very cool... I had forgot that Ortega was LUI... I have an old buddy who has an Ortega pheno in the Seattle area. The buzz is a great sleep aid and it puts me right out but is very clean the morning after without the usual cobweb 'pot hangover' that many indicas give me when I first get up in the morning. Yours looks branchy and bushy just like his. Nice little xmas trees...

I just finished a Mazar that put on trichs early and was very fast. At 7 weeks of flowering it was completely cloudy with a 25% amber and it would have been decent smoke even a week before but I let it go til about 35-40% amber at around 63 days.

Dirty I'd love to see some pics of your Mazar if you got them!

Phatpharmer

Latest posts

Back