Lets see Hermies....and some help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeoffTheMess

Reaction score
so im afraid my lovely lady is turning into a friggin heshe

can you guys show me some good pictures of maturing hermies?

i have these banana looking growths on my nuggets and little balls with tons of pistils poking out of them in some spots....

say it aint so...

pictures...if you really want them i can probably hook that up but im mostly looking to see some reference for myself

thanks in advance guys....this is a great website

if it is a hermie its because the Dec11th ice storm killed my power for 5 or 6 days and my plants lived in the window for that time

and if it is a hermie...should it be cut down now or can i keep it going? its like 3 weeks away from being all ready to chop

i pulled most of the banana things off

yes the bananas means hermie.
but could have been caused by many factors (heat,change in light schedule, basically anykind of stress

if its ur only plants than i would just wait better to get good seeded bud than crappy immature seeded bud

thats crappy....how much seeds are we talking....sugnificant amounts or 5-10 to an oz? will continuing to pick of the bananas reduce the amount of seeding?

as to how many seeds could be any amount of number but the more bananas the more seeds. and no picking them off will result in more bananas

will the trees still smoke right even know they have been pollenated...or is quality gonna jump down

just figuring out if i might as well just chop it now and get a new one going?

if it has seeds than yes way lower quality but if u chop now u wont have any to smoke well it wont even be alright smoke. but if u go to full term it will still do the job

thats tragic...another reason why losing power for 5 days sucks
my buds are big too...they looked so nice and crystalized :( thanks for the bad news haha...not just kidding...but really...

If the buds are big just keep pulling them off until you think its ready. Its not even close to perfect but its the best you can do with your situation. Sorry to hear it, you'll still enjoy the bud though and if your that close the seeds wont have time to form fully so the quality will be hurt but it will still be pretty decent bud :)

let it keep growing, you can pick out any potential. seeds after harvest dry an cure.
I found one bud on my plant that was herm. the stalk it grew on out of the stem was creased, which I think stressed that particular bud and caused it to grow some seeds. perhaps. All the other buds are fine.

i had a plant that seeded on a couple bud sites and the smoke was still great.just be careful of your other ladies being exposed to the hermie

Latest posts

Back