Light cycle problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamtd

Growing Wild
Reaction score
Hey all,

Another problem has arisen. I lost power the other day and it seems that my timer malfunctioned and set it self to stay on and not turn off. I'm almost into my second week of flowering. The lights were on continuously for at least two days. Bu it may have only been one. I didn't catch it earlier as I'm at work during the day and my misus didn't tell me about the power outage untill this morning at which time I checked on my room and it was still lit at 9am. (my dark cycle is 6am-6pm. What's my best course of action to keep my ladies, ladies. And not something out of a horror movie set in Bangkok?

Thanks again.

the same thing happened durring my last grow....just reset the timer and things should be cool....i love the digi timers too but the mechanical ones don't do this crap...i now use the latter.

mine didn't hermie but it did start to reveg...but the plant exploded afterward...i'm talkin' a 25sqft plant literally at only 3 ft tall

It's strange because my digi has a battery backup. Which makes me think it was a surge. But my light is alright so ??????

Thanks puff. You have given me some good news. Put alot of hard work and late nights trying to get everyhing right would be shame to screw the pooch now.

yeah, all my digi timers have batt backup....they still suck for lights lol.

Latest posts

Back