lighting pricing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickyichy

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I don’t know if anyone has asked this before but I’m looking for a relatively cheap way to get 8-10 sockets for compact fluorescents without having to wire my own since im not very electrical incline. Ideally something that wouldn’t space them out to much.

any ideas, i know other lights are better but if you where looking to make the lowest cost grow room what kind would you go with?[/FONT]

If you dont want to wire anyhting yourself you will probably have to buy some utility sockets...you can get them at walmart buy 2 of those and then 6 Y socket adapter..make it so you running 4 lights from one cord...

so far i'm at 16$ but thats a timer, extension cord with outlets and 3 Y splitters, and a Rollo bar. fredmire is having a sale where the CFLs are 1$ a peice! so ill be buying those. its going to be about 30$ after i buy those and the sockets. not bad for a little side project.

space3.JPG

That is the space im working with if you where wondering

i dont know about that area man its real small not alot of height for the palnts to grow and all that floating fiberglass and stuff will get on the plants and when they flower youd have tiny pieces of it in there :eek: and is that some mold growing on them beams

That does look pretty small bro. I bet thatif you put the lights on the side with the beams and start the flower real early, you could pack a few plants in there and maybe get em finished before they hit the ceiling. And yeah, i think you better bleach the heck outta that area, especially them beams.

well thats a good idea i never thought to bleach everything before hand not a bad idea. yeah i know its tiny but with CFL i think i might be able to get it working. cant wait till next year i should have my own house! big *** grow room then.

deffinately doable, but you need to get some plywood and cover all sides of tha and seal it, fibreglass in your weed?? go to wales, they got lots of that grit weed.
and i hope when you say
stickyichy said:
cant wait till next year i should have my own house! big *** grow room then.
i hope that dont mean you growing behind parents back coz they get more punishment than you + theyve earned money to get that house to where it is for YOU. do something for THEM........ ASK!!! if they say no, then dont grow, easy. if they say yes, then at least they know the consiquences of it, and they have exepted to take responsebility for those consiquences.

if they say NO, thats your excuse to find a place quicker. sorry to be a pain in the ***, but many will agree here, it just aint fair on your folks.

peace 85C

Latest posts

Back