list of supplys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
thanks alot for the support.i've seen that kid doin the same thing in a couple other threads also.thanks for all the help timmy.lets show the forum what ionic can do =) your lemons look great. i think i will take your guys' word as far as the lighting goes.is it worth the extra money for the air cooled hoods or will i be fine just usin the homemade cool tube? i'll have to go do some lookin around to see what the difference in price is. anyways thanks alot guy.

Air cooling is really the way to go. I have a large sealed reflector for my 1000W, but I think that a homemade cool tube would work just fine. It makes an incredible amount of difference when you air cool your lights. If you make your own cool tube, there is a plumbing fitting called as "no-hub coupling" that works really well to connect ducting, fans, and the cool tube (throw the rubber piece away and just use the metal sleeve part).

You are planning on doing a grow journal aren't you, to keep us all updated?

all i was trying to say in not so many words or maybe i just worded it wrong..i was just saying you can or can grow just as much for 1/4% of what your spending on all that crap..sorry im to blunt for you pussiez that have sand in your twats! im done here ill leave it to the pro's ...lol...lol..lol:postpicsworthless: :rofl:

explain you have a wife and 2 kids but you live by yourself..?
*you say >oh,and i'm married with 2 kids so even after i buy this stuff,i'll still have more than you,unless of course your in the same boat.my wife (soon to be ex) is givin me the whole rebate.shes that confident in my growing.she knows she'll get her money.you ask..why would she do that..i've been growin a long time.not to brag but i know the plant pretty damn good
you say>>>>i do have a lock on the door but i live by myself and dont have many people come over.

than you say.....
*go learn how to grow and NEVER compare yourself with someone you know NOTHIN about
And.....
*i've never understood comparing yourself with someone you know nothin about.it just isnt right. =) -peace

than you compare yourself to me the whole thread in every post you made..hypocrite much..? i clearly offended everybody..im so so sorry.. nOT

Dankerz said:
i was just saying you can or can grow just as much for 1/4% of what your spending on all that crap

For some reason I really dout that.

THAT DUDES A DUMB A$$, =) I AM STILL MARRIED AND GOOD FRIENDS WITH MY WIFE,WE ARE JUST SEPARATED (SOON TO BE DIVORSED) I HAVE MY KIDS EVERYDAY BUT THEY DONT LIVE WITH ME.. NOBODY CLAIMED TO BE PROS IN HERE,BUT WHAT WE DID ALL AGREE ON AND SAY WAS THAT YOU JUST RUINED YOUR REP IN THIS FORUM, GOOD JOB NUMB NUTS.YOU COULDA LEARNED SOMETHIN,BUT INSTEAD YOU TALKED OUTTA YOU A** AND MADE YOURSELF LOOK IGNORANT.I DONT Have to say anything else..you made yourself look bad. *shakes his head at the thaught of dankerz*

^^buddy i have been here far longer than you have..and im far from a green horn here to learn something..you keep acting like your talking to a ******* kid when you have not a clue..i been growing for 20 years and have grown and bred my very own strains that many people have grown in places as far east,south,west,north you can think of as well as many from the old Forums! im not here to give a rats *** what people thinK of me because my growing speaks for it self time and time again unlike your self!

*** A.I.D avoids all this.>
than you say.....
*go learn how to grow and NEVER compare yourself with someone you know NOTHIN about
And.....
*i've never understood comparing yourself with someone you know nothin about.it just isnt right. =) -peace

>>than you compare yourself to me the whole thread in every post you made..hypocrite much..? TRUTH HURTS

Growdude said:
For some reason I really dout that.

rEALLY.?
his list of supplies comes to $600 give or take a little +he is missing sum supplies which he will have to still buy..!

I can skip all his supplies and grab.
1000w hps
50-growbags
foxfarm nutes/veg/bloom
intake/outtake fans,timers
bale of PromixHP,wormcasts
for way less than $600..**** 1000w hps can be bought for around 100bucks if you know where to look and the rest is dirt cheap!
to each his own i was just putting my two cents in and got hammered for it by a cry baby *****..cry me a river bigboy:fid:

Done deal...so tell me how this is not legit or possible..?sum people just diagree just for the hell of it.

Latest posts

Back