Lizards Ladies my fist indoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizard

Reaction score
for xmas i got an aero garden and it worked great at first then the damn thing shorted out and i lost half my grow i took it back and with money i got pots lights 24" floros two different temp bulbs 2700k and 6500k timer and surge prtector i saved one plant from total death i call her fruit loops
the bag she came from was some orange mids thta tated just like fruit loops and i sprouted 2 plants from some skunky piney tasing mids i baught with the left over money from the aerogarden i called them christmas skunks well one skunk got beaverd by an ubknown something i now have
fruit loops in 3. weeks of flower and shes skinny but don't have the best lights and skunky is my first atempt at lst no buds on her as of yet alil worried but she is alot younger than fruit loop friut loops appears to be a stiva dom indica mix and skunky appears to be all indica bi fat leaves dark green thick stems i started a scrog but it was not working out so i side lighted fruity and i lsted skunky as soon as i can get the pics moved i'll post them Thanks for viewing Lizard

Well I look forward to the pics... I gotta say though.. you shld throw in a lil bit of punctuation... I had a hard time reading your post and I hve not even torched up a bowl yet...:) I probably wld hve had to read your post 8 times before I actually got what you were saying... good luck with fruit loops and skunky though... sounds like you probably need more light

thanx hamster i usualy olny use puncuation when i'm writing my stories or papers i have to think to hard and try to remeber high school wich was a long time ago but i will try . ther ya go lol any how heres some of my pics,and i ve been told that alot, but they are all i have. thats all i can do for now, any way heres fruit loop, no close ups of skunky right now i may have to pull it up i'll know by tomorrow, but ithink i have a a hermie. the fist four are fruit loop, 27 days into 12/12, about two weeks into flower, she looks lil handicapped but shes been through alot. i was worried about the buds being alil small but,after searching the galleries i'm not so worried. my main cola in accualy getting to be a an inch tall,and real thick well thats todays entry i hope ya'll enjoy last picture is main cola, i'm not expecting a huge yeild but, i'm so discouraged any more.

lizards ladies 009.JPG

lizards ladies 011.JPG

lizards ladies 005.JPG

lizards ladies 001.JPG

lizards ladies 012.JPG

lizards 001.JPG

well now friut loop over night is drooping all the leaves are wilting i worried and skunky just strted sprouting buds today i think ive seen one set of male preflowers still not sure either way with all my gro trouble i will grow skunky out just keep cutting her balls then harvest that i do have 2 clones from friut loop doing very well how ever thats today's update pics soon also getting anew light soon abuddy letting me borrow 6500k shop light 2000 lumens should help
over all

well it's official fruitloop is dead she had hard day and worse night.

well i creamated her sent her off right she was good green tasting but good
one you got past the grean it was tart and lemony good body buzz i learned a trick aswell i have this pipe thats a glass jar and rubber stopper with lil hoses like a lil science lab hooka... when i smoke it with out water i filles up with resin oil i used to pour it on bud and would make it better duh right weel tonight i put abot 12 drops on apsmall piece of bread balled it up and ate it all i can tell you about that is it took me 15 mins to write this i feels i ate three brownies

wao dude you ate that?
i only smoke the tar when im really strung out! and i feel like a junkey doing it!!
did that not taste real bad? but im sure you did get blasted from it, it can be real strong stuff...but realy stinking!
if you press the enter button after a full stop it will make it alot easyer to read your posts!
sorry to hear about the dead plant rip.
might be time to invest $20 in a 150w cfl
somthing like this,
http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=150w+grow&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=150w+growlamp&_osacat=0

sorry guys i will try to work on my grammar.as far as the bread thing in my lil pipe its the consistancy of cooking oil, i soaked the bread,pressed it together like a dough ball and swallowed it whole like a pill. and yeah i was ripped last night
woke up feeling good aswell

sounds like you like to recycle!
so have you tryed to make oil out of the shake yet?

next harvest i will try. the breads thing was just an expearament and it worked

ok update ,skunky, who was destined for hermie death has exploded with new leaves and lil buds. i will grow her through I'm so sure of her being a hermie the balls that were growing sprouted hair s so mabey i was wrong will post pics tomorrow

you linked me over to a 6 year old thread?????

Latest posts

Back