Long time smoker first time grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RestoDruid

Reaction score
Hello everyone !!
Long time smoker first time grower Just here to to say HELLO to my fellow 420ers =)

i recently started my home project based on reading a bunch of stuff and... stuff

RestoDruid said:
Hello everyone !!
Long time smoker first time grower Just here to to say HELLO to my fellow 420ers =)

i recently started my home project based on reading a bunch of stuff and... stuff
well you dont have to read many more books now you ended up in the rite place lots of growers here from beginer to pro any questions you have just shoot em out there and someone should respond:hubba: first learn the basics of all plant growth so you have a good understanding on what plants need to thrive

Interesting that we're apparently in similar situations. I'm 53 years old, smoking since I was 14. I've thought about it for years but am only just now undertaking my first grow. I wonder if we're part of some mega-trend that's going on...

winstonwolf said:
Interesting that we're apparently in similar situations. I'm 53 years old, smoking since I was 14. I've thought about it for years but am only just now undertaking my first grow. I wonder if we're part of some mega-trend that's going on...
hee hee "mega trend", I love it! ;) looking forward to watching you experience the satisfaction and pride, in smoking your very first, self supplied, buds.. :D
I'm in that same "age bracket", but have been providing for myself for .. a few years.
Welcome.... aboard!

Latest posts

Back