LOOK. Amnesia Haze seems ready mid sept. says october??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nico

Reaction score
8ft plant super sugary

Tricomes appear nearly all milky, no amber some clear.

What do you think.

Seedbank states mid october

NIC_9609.jpg

NIC_9612.jpg

Any advice.

Nico

Give her more time.

yeah she will go till October...looks about 4 weeks left atleast...you should start to see some amber in another week 10 days...she looks Awesome...and your name is the same as My Daughters....spelt same too..HAppy Havesting

take care and be safe
:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
yeah she will go till October...looks about 4 weeks left atleast...you should start to see some amber in another week 10 days...she looks Awesome...and your name is the same as My Daughters....spelt same too..HAppy Havesting

take care and be safe
:48:

Thanks
Dont really want any Amber from this one.. want the pure Sativa high!

I'm with you man lol. I'm trying soooo hard not pull my plant just yet!

Now I have found catapillars on the thing...... too late for treatment. just now what. some buds are dring on there own.

If you give her a few more weeks she will really fatten up.

Nico said:
Now I have found catapillars on the thing...... too late for treatment. just now what. some buds are dring on there own.

I have caterpillars also. I've lost a couple of nice buds, but that's farming. I've pulled about a dozen of the little critters off of four plants.

I don't even think about checking trichs or harvesting until after the "drop-off" and I'm seeing it now; older fans leaves are turning yellow. The trichs should start turning amber any day now according to my journal from two previous grows of the same strain. Patience is the key unless budrot sets in. You have some nice looking ladies there. Good luck!

thaidyed said:
I have caterpillars also. I've lost a couple of nice buds, but that's farming. I've pulled about a dozen of the little critters off of four plants.

I don't even think about checking trichs or harvesting until after the "drop-off" and I'm seeing it now; older fans leaves are turning yellow. The trichs should start turning amber any day now according to my journal from two previous grows of the same strain. Patience is the key unless budrot sets in. You have some nice looking ladies there. Good luck!

Heard this before! Is "DROPOFF" true on most indica dom. Plants????????????????? This would be a HUGE indicator for me.
THANKS

read where best way to see trics is w/a small leaf (next to bud),cut,put on a white paper plate for viewing.this HELPED alot. could see amber trics. i could not see before!!
THANK YOU hemp girl

Latest posts

Back