looking for bullrider

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Bone

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone knows where to find the Bullrider seeds? there are a few deliniations, i have found multiple sources of info. on these by JeffTek, and pot TV, but can't find a source for the seeds. if there is any info on this, pleas help, my father in law is a vietnam vet, never sleeps, and smokes constantly to stay straight, i was looking for these seed so i can grow him peace of mind, the genetics supposedly are at 36 days of flowering with super narc. effects, perfect for him. thankyou in advance.
~T-Bone

I am not too firmilar with Afganhi Bullrider, but 36 days till mature sounds way too good to be true. I have not even heard of a strain that finishes under 6-7 weeks, this would be 5 weeks

There are other strains that will do what you want and will be easier to find... Look at Aurora Indinca for a super narc effect or afghan

thanks bag, where i am located around this time of season, there is much rain, i was also looking for more of a mold resistent strain as i am outdoors all the way, the rider may not be suitable afterall, but the aurora indica does sound promising, thanks, bags,
~T-Bone

Hollands hope is an awsome strain for moist and cool climates.It was specifically bred to endure those conditions in Holland,hence the name.GOOD LUCK

Latest posts

Back