Loolagigi is back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JAAM you silly :)

Stank, I don't think it's that my friend. We're just not quite in the same loop as everyone else. I mean, some of these people physically go to the others house. I can't say I've not traded with some people here...I've accepted beans once, and they were awesome :D There's a lot of breeders here that would love to get their stock out and have people report back their findings. You see, THAT is what most breeders get out of this. Not money or fame......well maybe a little fame (lol)....but they get the grow journals and feedback of THEIR strain. That's worth way more money to them than anything. So, we get to be guinea pigs! hah. Sometimes (most times) it's awesome, and surely sometimes the breeder will have a "whoops" so you, as someone accepting these beans, COULD have a bad run due to bad seed stock.

lol I ramble... oh well :)

Stank, stick around, contribute and stay positive and I'm sure you'll be able to get involved in the trades if and when MP opens them up officially. :aok:

Not trying to be silly Doc.... Ive said NO to cuts many times bc I was unsure of the source and cant risk contaminating my space...

Honestly I don't know any serious grower that would willingly take cuts from a known contaminated room....

Perfect example of what you're saying though... the only cut I ever physically took from a friend, gave me my only Thrips issue I've ever had. Took me nearly 3 weeks to rid myself of those things! (Azamax is frigging phenomenal by the way!)

Perfect example of what you're saying though... the only cut I ever physically took from a friend, gave me my only Thrips issue I've ever had. Took me nearly 3 weeks to rid myself of those things! (Azamax is frigging phenomenal by the way!)

Exactly... Ive seen people have to completely toss everything bc of the Borg and start over at square 1 since all their moms had to go... losing your whole stable is bout as bad as it gets...

call me arrogant, but i challenge anyone to give me a cut that would cause so much disease or pests that would kill my entire grow

call me arrogant, but i challenge anyone to give me a cut that would cause so much disease or pests that would kill my entire grow

I didn't say that anything would kill your whole grow... I said ive seen others toss everything bc its easier to start back at square one then continue a losing battle against the Borg...

unless you 100% trust your cut source you should quarantine new cuts to keep pests or disease away from all other plants at your grow...

Send me all the cuts ya got and ill puttem all in the same room,,,lettem beat each other up and ill smoke whos left standing. Lol

Ever heard of a broad mite?

Someone not in the know would for sure lose everything, and never know what him umm.

If I could send a cut somehow, I would send out my C99 cut to people that have run the original C99, so they could tell me how it measures up. :D

Ever heard of a broad mite?

Someone not in the know would for sure lose everything, and never know what him umm.

no i haven't, but i had spider mites, aphids, white flies, gnats and what else, in roots on leaves stems and where else, i never knew about mites the first time they hit, nor of flies or anything, but i have an eye for seeing things early, then i research straight away. are you saying that a broad mite can go undetected or survive chemical pesticides?

Latest posts

Back