Lowrider flowering question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

risktaker27

midnight toker
Reaction score
ok i have a couple LR2 fems that are 40 days old now and i had some temp problems in the first couple weeks.but anyways they havent even begun to flower yet i know this cant be normal.so i figure they sufferd heat stress any hlp would be great thx

Maybe they aren't really lowriders!??
A picture will be very helpful.. What's your light schedule?
And if they haven't begun to flower yet, what makes you think they are females?? Did you mean feminized?

What kind of temp problems did you have?

If they're lowryders, they should be flowering after the first couple of weeks... :confused:

trust me i know ther lowrider i got them from the joint doctor.

light cycle first 4 weeks was 24/0 now its on 20/4

they must be female cuz the males alredy showed sex and lr2 start to show sex around 20 days or so and ther over 40 days now

and the temp problem was temps between 85-100 deg at some points now i got it under control 75-83 deg so i cant figure it out

ill get some pics up soon

Any pics? They haven't showed any pistils or anything?

now that i look at them real close you can just start to make out some very small pistils shooting up from the nods.but still 43 days now from seed they should be about 3 weeks from harvest

It's hard to say.

Other than "temp problems" I don't know what else it may be. :confused:

Have you fed them any nutes?
Is the ph normal?

With three weeks left, they may just take three weeks to completely bloom.

yea i have gave them some nuts but not latley.yea thers no way they will finish in three weeks .lol ill keep ya updated

Latest posts

Back