Lowryder#2 & Auto AK-47 (2nd Grow)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HippyInEngland said:
Your roots are not in the top part of the soil.

You will start to get over watering issues if your not careful.

:peace:

what are u talkin about?

Plants have been growing slower then my first grow at 2 weeks. Maybe its because i was feeding them superthrive to much and stunted growth maybe. This morning when i checked on my babys i forgot that i had kept the window closed... temp was 96*!!!!!
wall.gif
I need to get a thermostat for my exhaust fan asap! Also today is the first time i fed plants dated 2/16- 2/22 with bloom nutes. At half strenth ppm was only 730. Hopefully growth will kick in with these nutes. No signs of sexs yet hopefull within the next few days, high chance of females maybe since sign of sex is taking so long... Wish me luck!!

001.jpg

fgjs.jpg

adfgfdh.jpg

sbd.jpg

dgs.jpg

sdg.jpg

sgjgg.jpg

least u didnt kill urs with the 96 temps i just germed 8 lr2 other day had them in the humidity dome and left them outside and forgot i put them there when i left so i come home all 8 where laying over dried up dead :eek:

Good luck on ur grow here is some mojo for your babys :D

Hey, thats a good idea, putting the grow box on its side. Looks like most of your plants are where mine are right now. Just a question though, why are you feeding them bloom so early? I thought that wasnt until the plants were starting to flower.

Either way... I wish I had all the fancy equipment youve got to measure temps/ph/ppm etc. Im kinda in the dark with it all at this point.

Keep it up!

KeepsTen said:
Hey, thats a good idea, putting the grow box on its side. Looks like most of your plants are where mine are right now. Just a question though, why are you feeding them bloom so early? I thought that wasnt until the plants were starting to flower.

Either way... I wish I had all the fancy equipment youve got to measure temps/ph/ppm etc. Im kinda in the dark with it all at this point.

Keep it up!

Usually autos start to flower after 2-3 weeks but i kept the dosage low tho... no need for veg nutes

Dang, thats early. I always thought it would take 3-4 months to get into any kind of harvesting phase, but your feeding schedule looks like you'll be done in less than 2.

Definetly gonna be around checkin in on em, mine are in about the same stage.

KeepsTen said:
Dang, thats early. I always thought it would take 3-4 months to get into any kind of harvesting phase, but your feeding schedule looks like you'll be done in less than 2.

Definetly gonna be around checkin in on em, mine are in about the same stage.

Thats Autos for u:hubba:

jnyce1320 said:
$1200+... yea kinda pricey but that's what I get for doing things half assed and not doing what I was supposed to first time around lol.

thats expensive , look i found this recently which is much cheaper and got everything + more of what you got. http://www.hg-hydroponics.co.uk/mini-stealth-caddy-99-p.asp
which costs [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$843.29

[/FONT]i know its a hydroponic system , but 1 day you will need to learn it :) , you can use your way of growing and disable hydroponics .
however everything is setup from this cool safe stealth oder free box .
im thinking of getting 1 of those , right now im in suspense for my seeds which havent arrived yet :(

i bet people can setup the exact same thing manually like you did in a cheaper price , but i do understand your consequences because since i tried to setup myself the price went over 900$ to me but good thing i wrote them down and havent set them up .

crozar said:
thats expensive , look i found this recently which is much cheaper and got everything + more of what you got. http://www.hg-hydroponics.co.uk/mini-stealth-caddy-99-p.asp
which costs [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$843.29

[/FONT]i know its a hydroponic system , but 1 day you will need to learn it :) , you can use your way of growing and disable hydroponics .
however everything is setup from this cool safe stealth oder free box .
im thinking of getting 1 of those , right now im in suspense for my seeds which havent arrived yet :(

i bet people can setup the exact same thing manually like you did in a cheaper price , but i do understand your consequences because since i tried to setup myself the price went over 900$ to me but good thing i wrote them down and havent set them up .

Thanks for the heads up but that setup is way to small then what im looking for

After first day of nutes ive notices a huge difference, going to hardware store to rig up a thermostat for my fan

Hey could you post how your plannin on riggin a therm. to your fan?

xxx.rollitup.org/do-yourself/143517-diy-humidistat-humidify-dehumidify-thermostat.html

replace xxx with www. sorry mp just postin some useful info..........

I looked on craigslist, and they had some going for 100 bucks with a 4x4 base. Check them out, lots of people are gettin rid of their stuff and expanding if you get a chance. I can almost grantee they were being used for the same thing too.

I still need to get mylar and fans, but that should be less than 50 bucks, but your set up looks much more convient.

Latest posts

Back