Lowryder 2 outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

constantine

the one soul
Reaction score
how does lowryder 2 do outside? Will i get puny buds since there isnt 24 hours of sun?

what attracted me to this strain is its very short stature. i plan on growing a crop of these in a small opaque green house, but what can i expect for yeild?

lr2.jpg

planthouses.jpg

wow i rly wanna see what a LR does outdoors... Def will be subscribing if you make a grow journal.

there supposed to do well outside or inside. they can be grown either way. i haven't known anyone to try an outside grow with them but the seed banks seem to say they can go in or out.

i would love to c ur babies grown outside never seen that strain outdoors

You need to speak to hippy in england, he grows it outside in a cold climate in a greenhouse.

He says it doesn't yield as well as indoors but its still good.

thank you for the help...i still dont know if im gonna be able to swing this grow.

yea hippy in england is the man in the know on Lowryder! I am too planning a LR#2 grow indoors and outdoors. Good luck with it :D

id like to add that im going to use the smallest hot house pictured and will grow all plants in a 10 or 20 gallon rubber maid..that way i can move them quickly if need be.

good idea! whats the dimensions of that tent grow?

Latest posts

Back