lowryder,ak47,masterlow grow all 100% af

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just thought id give a final look of the ml before she went down :rolleyes:

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Beautiful! :D I was looking over your thread and seen you used two gallon pots. I'm going with three gallons like you p.m.'d me. Shouldn't hurt. I think I'm gona start a thread for my LR grow as well! Whatcha think?

thanks everyone for the comments and yes co2 should increase the size of the buds some but we dont use any, TGB that means alot coming from you thanks alot lol, and yea richy you should start a new thread for lr needs to be more threads on it, and im going with three gallon grow bags this time should increase the size of all them came out with about 30 akxlr seeds and 30 ml x ak seeds from that harvest still yet to check the ak x ak since its drying so just to wait and already there are 3 ak's in the ground and 5 ml's with a couple sprouts already once they all get above ill post pics and once again thanks everyone

ok so here we are onto another start from ground zero lol but yea i know i **** with pictures of babies partly cuz im high and the cam ***** i know they dont do justice butyea they are only babies for a while lol :) and theres ten there and will be another ten on the other half of the closet in about two weeks :hubba:

PICT0030.JPG

PICT0031.JPG

PICT0032.JPG

PICT0033.JPG

update on new grow ill label them next time kinda drunk lol :D and there are no yellow or white spots on these plants just the hps reflection wasnt about to pull them out but here we go

PICT0035.JPG

PICT0036.JPG

PICT0037.JPG

PICT0038.JPG

PICT0042.JPG

PICT0043.JPG

PICT0041.JPG

PICT0039.JPG

PICT0040.JPG

well i cut down two males today and i think i see one more in there but didnt want to do that third one because i dont like cutting unless im a 100% sure :) hopefully the rest of them are females

well i am very sad to say ive got about 3-4 females out of all ten plants so i have to do more planting maybe ill try those seeds i just made from the last run hmmmmm but yea will have pics once i cut all the males etc ;)

just an update for yall i dont know exactly how old but they are just over a foot tall now and its two ak's in the back and a ml in the front and three ak babies to the right :eek: lol was high messin around with colors lol

Picture 073.jpg

Picture 074.jpg

sorry i havent said on here in a while was a lil prob and had to move setup to a friends house but i will update tomm or the day after keep it green :tokie:

Latest posts

Back