Lowryder Mint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry mel! lol I wish i was too stoned! Now just one smoke left for motorhead and then who knows when i'll get anything else. it really effing sux not having smoke! grr!

So anyway HERE is the ground up smoke lol

SP_A2223.jpg

SP_A2224.jpg

SP_A2225.jpg

Thorn said:
thanks all :D

WELL I been waiting to test this out for pain relief and I can tell you it works! Had quite bad period stomach and back pains last night and 15 minutes after a joint of Mint its gone :D

Yeah, it's amazing what good cannabis can do for your body without all the pain medication side effects...now that PMDD has just been included as a diagnosis (PMS...) I'm positive that cannabis can and will help. I'm sure it beats Midol...

Sexy plants by the way.

why thank you weezy, appreciate you stopping by :D Hope you having a good day :)

Ok everyone I've completed the smoke report and added it to the strain report section of the thread. Overall I was expecting more mintyness from the plants while growing, but that didn't really come out until the cure. Is definately a good plant worth keeping though!

Here's the report...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=356474#post356474

Thanks everyone for helping me through this one and don't forget I have my Orange Candy Flosses growing now and have one confirmed female at just 17 days!!! whoop :hubba: :D

Take it easy everyone :cool:

Thorn , hey that's some primo lookin' buds from the Mint :) ...Haven't been around here in forever it seems, i've finally got all of my outdoor crop manicured up and curing... It's a kick arse job tho , for a chick ;) jus messin :D ...You've got the greenthumb , that's for sure ...i still can't get over the awesome quality of herb you can get from just such a small set-up w/ minimum lighting, i know i always bring it up , but you seem to be so pleased w/ your results it's awesome...all in all, impressive grow ... I'll have to stop by and see your Orange Candy Floss soon...i appreciate ya keepin' us updated on the grows Thorn...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

why thank you very much my dear! i appreciate these lovely comments i keep getting :)

yes i know its not much i get in my grows but well its not very often these days we get anything to toke on so thats a bit crappy...so any weed is good weed ESPECIALLY this mint! and yea so we only got about 10 or so joints out of it but hey they were all mighty fine smokes!!! :hubba:

take it easy :D

i just blown away this is going on, the weed being grown world wide is staggering for my burned out brain, so much to burn and so little time, God to be 40 again, i gotta change my light schedule so there on during the day more so i can get some sleep, great looking stuff i hope I can come close.

Wow, good job on producing some good quality cannabis. All that ground up weed looks sooo tastey.

thanks guys, really appreciate the compliments :) I try my near best in the tiny space hehe

THAT is some thing I MUST get a hold of... Sounds like it be right up my ally. I love mint, And to be able to smoke it... as pot... AWESOME! You did include the source in the beginning I think... I hope... I WANT SOME!
Peace
Storm

thanks house of treasure and chances..

Yes I did put it on the first page, but i'll write it here again as I do love their strains, I actually am about to harvest another LR Mint that is shown in the Med Grow - link is in my signature - it was grown in a tiny medicine bottle!! :D

http://www.dutchbreed.com/8.html

Thants my boy congrats MR. T seeds seeds seeds :) the way to go :)

Latest posts

Back