LSTed vs non-lST growth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larnek

Reaction score
I'm just kinda throwing out an idea here. My bagseed is currently about 6 weeks from seed, minus a couple setbacks with heat burns and nute burn etc. She has been my learn on plant. She is currently getting LSTed all around my 3 gallon bag she's in. I'm wondering if my 1½ week seedlings are grown about another week and not tied down if there is any chance the canopies of the plants will be anywhere near to each other? I know the older bagseed has a much better root system and transport system but I was wondering if the way all the branches grow upwards would stunt the growth that they could be close. I hope that came out right, I'm mightily stoned. :stoned:
Oh and pictures in grow journal in signiture.

the older plants will probably stretch more when put in flower. i lst'ed my last sog and even though the canopy was only 6-8in when put in flower, due to them being "older" than non-lst 6-8in plants, they grew to 30-34 in. the clones im flowering now were 6-8in when flowered, but no lst, are done stretching at 18-20in. so the way i figure, it could be a significant difference in height. hopefully that makes sense.

I think it does, basically gonna be putting something under the small ones, i think I've got to start fairly soon, she must be 8-10in long right now.

Latest posts

Back