lumens Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donkey942

Reaction score
I know that 5000 lumens a square foot is good, but is it still allright to have more, Im running about 11,000 lumens a square ft right now will this help and if so what should be the benafits?:watchplant:

more light, more and tighter buds,

Hello donkey942 :)

Perfectly fine to have more :)

If you need to expand because of growth of the plants then you have your back covered ;)

Rock hard buds!

:peace:

donkey942 said:
I know that 5000 lumens a square foot is good, but is it still allright to have more, Im running about 11,000 lumens a square ft right now will this help and if so what should be the benafits?:watchplant:

Over 5000 lumens will kill yur plant.:D Just kidden. The more the better,,just watch tha heat.

1000w hps in a room where the floor measures 4.5 ft x 2.5 ft, and its about 15,000 lumens a square ft if its measured by the floor space. the bulb produces 150,000 lumens.

with that many lumens, dare i say it, but i found the buds a little "too tough" just my opinion, they were rock hard, and very dense, but i think for some reason it affected quality????? not sure, they were also hermies in the end, so yeah, prob just a crap strain.

Latest posts

Back