Mail order...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOT RESPONSABLE !!!!! and you are intitled to you opinion.. as I am...so leave it there,,,you aint changing my thaughts....go eat your pancakes and MOLL asses...thanks for the chuckle this morning.

i am new to this site..
i like this site and there are a bunch of great people here. im only 25 with a small family... but this hobbie "growing" is one of the best things i have ever done other then raising my 2 boys...

but i feel like i have to remingd people that there are a sh1t load of different methods and opinions on this site and we will not all agree on.. but that doesnt mean one has to slander/or gang up on anyone.... all of you have helped me in someway.. but how one helps the other says no thats wrong well thats where "opinions" come in hand.. or "advice" as we all know it as. so lets get along... its not worth b1tching over fighting over or "ganging up on people... we should all beable to get along as a "family" because from what i have gathered in the short time of being in MP is that MP is a family and we all help look out and greet new comers and growers
thats all i have to say....
LH

you are true lefthand...and like i told ya in PM..sorry to dirty your thread..as for diffrent opinions you are correct..and we are family here....dont your family dissagree every now and then? Stoney and I have diffrent thaughts on the matter as we will on other stuff as well...I just have hard time not stateing my thaughts...Now.. even right or wrong to some peoples way of thinking..I wont be a door mat..and will speak freely...I want to welcome you here and let ya know this is a wonderful site...enjoy your young family and take care of them first...do you know anyomne that has recieved these clones from the place you speak of? can ya ask these people questions...if ya like PM me the Name and help ya research..take care and be safe

yes me an my family do disagree but my ladies cheer me up:watchplant:.
im glad to be welcomed.. i know 2 guys who do it. or use to do it till everyone got spooked about this new law bill C-15 or C-26...
so everyone i know back home has shut down...
back to me and my family fighting. as we do like nature intends, i dont "put down, or make them feel like crap" theres a difference..
LH

4u2sm0ke said:
NOT RESPONSABLE !!!!! and you are intitled to you opinion.. as I am...so leave it there...
No, sorry man, you're wrong.

It's not an opinion. It's a law. It's a law on the books. It's a federal law. That makes it a felony, not my opinion.

You aren't allowed on this group to tell the members that something is just fine to do with no possible problems, when in fact it's a felony that could land them in jail if they just willy-nilly start doing what you say without knowing ahead of time that it actually is a felony. I've corrected your misinformation and now you have an attitude about it.

If you continue to argue that the law doesn't exist, it becomes stupidity then, not ignorance.

Let me see.....you're laughing at me....you have no idea how much that humors me.

I'm done with this nonsense. After the tone of your spiteful, hateful and name calling PM to me, I should have just ignored you.

You've shown me a side of you that I didn't know about. Thanks.

this is all easy to settle.. documents.... post document proving eachothers side of the story... instead of a fight settle it like men, lol this is coming from a guy who will drop u in a bar for looking at my old lady... lol we can do it like gentlmen. with fact.. not thoughts/opinions.. documents..

a real man can ammit when wrong/ or proved wrong..
LH

you pay a lil more yes but the strain you order is the actual strain.. you pay 140 for 2 actual ww fems you have your money...

All purchases of seeds or clones (from clone stores or seedbanks) are done on trust. YOU do not really KNOW what you are getting until the plant grows out and you KNOW you are smoking/growing a certain strain. MJ Sales is the same way......
point in fact...
MOWIE WOWIE LABRADOR

I totally agree with Mr. Lewis and Mr. Bud, the law is the law. I would not send processed MJ to ANYONE, EVER thru the mail. It seems like one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. The risk to me would never be worth the reward. Now seeds, I think, NOT SURE, you can send seeds thru the mail. ( I thot I read that seeds were not considered contraband any longer by the USPO, I may be wrong. )

This has got to be a hot topic here as some get MJ sent to them regualar, I imagine. Risking my life and liberty is not something I would do. But that is me, an upstanding Medical MJ growing fool.

LEFTHAND said:
this is all easy to settle.. documents.... post document proving eachothers side of the story... instead of a fight settle it like men, lol this is coming from a guy who will drop u in a bar for looking at my old lady... lol we can do it like gentlmen. with fact.. not thoughts/opinions.. documents..

a real man can ammit when wrong/ or proved wrong..
LH
Yeah (deep voice ) Bring the pdf's fellow brothers :p

tcbud said:
All purchases of seeds or clones (from clone stores or seedbanks) are done on trust. YOU do not really KNOW what you are getting until the plant grows out and you KNOW you are smoking/growing a certain strain. MJ Sales is the same way......
point in fact...
MOWIE WOWIE LABRADOR

I totally agree with Mr. Lewis and Mr. Bud, the law is the law. I would not send processed MJ to ANYONE, EVER thru the mail. It seems like one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. The risk to me would never be worth the reward. Now seeds, I think, NOT SURE, you can send seeds thru the mail. ( I thot I read that seeds were not considered contraband any longer by the USPO, I may be wrong. )

This has got to be a hot topic here as some get MJ sent to them regualar, I imagine. Risking my life and liberty is not something I would do. But that is me, an upstanding Medical MJ growing fool.

if im not mistaken canada post fedex ups have really no say.... its the state or contry its going to.. i could be wrong... and i am just relaying somthing i was told. wheather fact or fiction thats what i was told... from a Med grow well ex. med grower. and head shop owner and ex seed sales men. i look at it this way.. if we as ADULTS cant talk about subjects that we all know everyone has different opinions on and that, go back to high school and try growing up again. but do it right this time... we should all beable to be the "better person" but mail clones would and do knock off a sh1t load of time in the growing acpect. but might add some time to you going to jail... buying seeds "cannabis" mushroom spores and "illegal" contraban we all run the risk if you dont have a grow card..
its the stuff that falls between the "cracks"
LH

There is a book called: Marijuana Law, by Richard Glen Boire, that covers mailing marijuana in detail.

I attempted to find the exact wording in the USPS regulations, but there are hundreds of pages and references that I'm just not going to search through.

I know it's illegal to recieve marijuana using the mail, and it's illegal to order it to be sent using the mail. Anyone who disagrees can call their local Post office and ask if they like.

Here's a few examples of people being arrested for it. Most cases like this involve LARGE amounts, but the law doesn't mention any amounts. Just marijuana. It could also be 10 grams.

It's true, that they probably wouldn't bother with prosecuting someone for a couple of plants or an ounce of weed, but it gives them allowence to search your house and use whatever they find against you. For us with grows, that would be very, very bad.

This argument has gone beyond stupid. I'm out of it.

4U, think what you please man. I couldn't care less.

Two arrested after receiving marijuana in the mail
Posted: Oct 28, 2008 4:01 PM EDT
Updated: Oct 28, 2008 8:23 PM EDT

Albuindaa Wadea Hall (Courtesy: Dothan Police Department)
Equanda Schenia Chambers (Courtesy: Dothan Police Department)12 News AnywhereGet breaking news emailsBecome a fan on FacebookFollow us on TwitterGet alerts on your computer desktopGet WSFA.com on you cell phoneDOTHAN, AL (WSFA) - Two suspects are in the Dothan City Jail today after checking the mail.
Authorities arrested Albuindaa Wadea Hall, 34, and Equanda Schenita Chambers, 30, Monday after the United States Postal Inspection Service contacted the Dothan Police Department.
The USPS said the police department should be on the lookout for a package en route from Texas that was carrying marijuana.
The weed ended it's journey through the postal system at an address on East Selma Street and officers set up surveillance on the residence.
A short time after the postman was gone, a Ford Explorer driven by Hall arrived and picked up the package. Narcotics officers pulled the vehicle over a short time later.
Both suspects were charged with Trafficking in Marijuana and are being held on $60,000 bond each.
The suspects will be transferred to the Houston County Jail later Tuesday.

WILLMAR — Two Willmar women made their first court appearances Friday on drug charges for allegedly receiving more than 10 pounds of marijuana in the mail.
Ana Patricia Gutierrez, 27, and Vanessa Marie Garza, 19, both face fifth-degree drug sale and possession charges. Unconditional bail was set at $20,000 for each. Conditional was allowed for $10,000. Both make their next appearance on Oct. 5.
According to the complaint, a CEE-VI Drug Task Force agent received information Wednesday from a U.S. Postal Service inspector that two suspicious packages, addressed to two Willmar residences, were suspected of containing slightly more than 10 pounds of marijuana.
The postal inspector delivered the first package to a home where Gutierrez signed for one and put it into a vehicle in the driveway. Later, she and Garza drove and were stopped by the Willmar police. A search of Gutierrez’s purse revealed receipts for money orders for $450 and $700 and a slip of paper containing the Express Mail tracking numbers for the packages. The second package was also delivered to another address.
Search warrants were served on both homes. At the second address, a woman said that Garza had called about receiving the package, which was located in a bedroom. At the first address, officers located another money order receipt for $250.
Both women were arrested and taken to the Law Enforcement Center. Garza allegedly admitted she knew the package of marijuana was sent to her and that Gutierrez was also receiving a package. She also allegedly admitted to sending the money orders and knowing they were payments for the pot.
4 Arrested after Receiving Marijuana in the Mail
Tue, Jun 16, 2009 3:35 pm
more: headline news, busted
Source: www.kcbd.com

LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - Four people are facing charges after police say they received marijuana in the mail.

20-year-old Dominique Gutierrez, 23-year-old Brandon Manley, 26-year-old Alfredo Chavez, and 21-year-old Jeffrey Guerrero are charged with organized crime in the second degree.

Investigators say postal inspectors last month discovered two packages containing about 22 pounds of marijuana that were sent from Alamo, Texas to Lubbock.

A postal inspector, disguised as a mail carrier, delivered one of the packages to a mobile home near 116th and University.

Afterwards, police say Chavez and Manley arrived at the home in an SUV and took the package.

Police arrested them a short time later during a traffic stop.

Officers arrested Gurrero and Guiterrez at the mobile home.
Four indicted after receiving marijuana in the mail
Posted: Jun 16, 2009 11:46 AM EDT

Source: Lubbock Co. Sheriff's Dept.LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - The Lubbock County Grand Jury indicted four after police say they received marijuana in the mail.
Twenty-year-old Dominique Gutierrez, 23-year-old Brandon Manley, 26-year-old Alfredo Chavez, and 21-year-old Jeffrey Guerrero are charged with organized crime in the second degree.
Investigators say postal inspectors last month discovered two packages containing about 22 pounds of marijuana that were sent from Alamo, Texas to Lubbock.
Guiterrez, Manley, Chavez, and Guerrero were arrested after an undercover operation revealed they were shipping drugs through the mail.

well if anyone wants to test out the theory.s ...my mail box is open to all gifts of seeds or MJ ,,:giggle:

only j/k and seeing as tho im in the uk i cannot help out on legal issues in the states
,but its not illegal to send seeds or but seeds in the uk ,,:peace:

UKgirl420 said:
well if anyone wants to test out the theory.s ...my mail box is open to all gifts of seeds or MJ ,,:giggle:

only j/k and seeing as tho im in the uk i cannot help out on legal issues in the states
,but its not illegal to send seeds or but seeds in the uk ,,:peace:

thats because you live in the hevan land..
lol
ukgirl you might beable to help me out on this.. if me and my girl went to ampsterdam and got married do you know if it would be reconized in canada??
LH

i dont see why not ,,if i got married in las vegas it would be reconigsed ,and congratulations ,,for the forth coming nuptuails :,,

thank you... us canadians are messed in the head stupid laws. too much time on out hands lol running out of baby seals and penguins lol :rofl: :fly: :rofl:

LH

but please check before you do marry over there ,,,cause some marraiges in some countries are not reconignesed in the states ,,(,,i watch the mtv show the HILLS :rofl: heidi and spencer s wasnt ,,:p )
and the poor newlwy wed mrs lefthand wouldnt be to happy :hitchair::angrywife:)

UKgirl420 said:
but please check before you do marry over there ,,,cause some marraiges in some countries are not reconignesed in the states ,,(,,i watch the mtv show the HILLS :rofl: heidi and spencer s wasnt ,,:p )
and the poor newlwy wed mrs lefthand wouldnt be to happy :hitchair::angrywife:)

thanx UKgirl... no i dont think she would be very impressed with that.. lol
LH

hey lefthand

we have the same laws here in Canada as UK Gurl talks about.

It is perfectly legal to order and posess MJ seeds in Canada, clones not so much, but seeds are legal.

Latest posts

Back