Major Delema !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary18

Reaction score
Which to Keep!!!
As some of you may know I inherited my garden with young and old, well I have to move the whole operation from its current location to my home. Room does not allow me to move all without pyramiding the pots. There are six ready or close to ready for harvest, a dozen at about 13wks, another 14 that have no start date on them, ( see pics below ), but are very healthy. And another 12 clones, six in dirt the 8th this month, six on the 20th.
Which are most likely to survive a major move ?
I have a day or three to do this and all input is worth its weight in gold, no, worth its weight in GREEN.
Thanks Again. :confused2:
Oh yeah, I only have room for 18 pots.

newby.jpeg

newgrth.jpeg

pretty rich.jpeg

If I was moving around plants I would move the smallest ones.

If your gentle enough, theres no reason they all shouldnt survive. Unless your shipping them overseas or something. And if your trying to determine which ones to keep, it depends on if the room your moving them to is setup for flower or veg. I would harvest everything ready to harvest PRE move, and maybe put the next batch ready to flower inside and the vegging ones outside or vice versa (if you live where you can put plants out.)

Thats another prob. my room is still in the creating, I have my vent fan installed, have my plywood with 2in thick pieces of styrofoam gluing to it. Have my tubs with heating pads under them, a 10in fan with a dial wired in for speed control, (turn the volume button up, fan goes faster ), hooks and framework for my lights. And thats as far as I've gotten so far, oh, I sealed up the one window in the room so no light enters and from outside it just looks like closed curtins.
Just started prepping the room yesterday, not sure yet which way to go, there are so many at so many different stages.Gonna start flushing the harvest ready plants later today. Allot of work to do in very short time, the move is only about a mile.
I guess my biggest concern is the girls that have just started to bud, ( flower ), my guess is they will be more sensitive, have to get temp and hum factors in the new room before anything. The room they're in is at 82o, hum at 64-65%.
Thanks, any other tips on my room and girls is always appreciated.
:watchplant::bolt::watchplant::watchplant::farm::ccc:

Latest posts

Back