Make way for Blue Cheese!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only 1 blue cheese outta 5 turned out female......

BC.JPG

Looks great UK1. Great work once again my friend. Keep us posted on all the beautiful ladies you have going. Take care and be safe.

Reactions: Uk1
i cant believe how fast these are all changing , quickest at changing ive seen but still taking the same amount of time if you know what im saying

Lol. I know what you mean my friend. She is looking good though. I can't wait to see some more pics. Take care and be safe.

Looking great my friend. Keep us posted on the beautiful ladies. Take care and be safe.

BC.JPG

Supreme update lolz , check dates since last pic upload , not bad not bad :hubba:

i see nobody is interested in my threads anymore .... lolz no worries i am : ))

this bc has longer than ice cream but only by a week or 2 :)

Definitely looking good. It is a shame you only got 1. Keep us posted on her my friend. Take care and be safe.

HippyInEngland said:
Can you get trich pics?

i'll try but very much doubt it , my camera not too bad compared to some but not great in detail:hairpull:

Uk1 the lady looks great. I sure hope when it comes time to harvest her she doesn't taste like Blue Cheese. :eek: :p

Everything is looking great Uk1. What is the flower time on this strain?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Everything is looking great Uk1. What is the flower time on this strain?

im not too sure of this strain i know its roughly 1-2 weeks behind ice cream though :eek:

how long did it take for those plants to get thatbig in this picture here

Latest posts

Back