Make Way for IceCream!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snuggles said:
I'm so jealous, I was trying desperately to get some Ice Cream, I like Sensi stuff. I have their Opium and it's really nice and it messes you up. LOL.

Looking good, and I'm dumb are you really from the UK UK1? :)I like what you're doing BTW.

:D :D :D gonna be great in around a month , yea im from uk lol

SmokinMom said:
May I have a lick of that UK1? :)

:eek: of course sm you can have a lick.......
And of the ice cream too :p

Great stuff so far. Keep up the good work and keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

IC1.JPG

IC2.JPG

Beautiful is all i can say!:cool:

i see nobody is interested in my threads anymore .... lolz no worries i am : ))

man are you lookin at page 2 haha that was few days ago i updated

Where is our update? Don't keep us in suspence!! Take care and be safe.

Cole said:
Mmmmmm Ice Cream...What flavor?

lol whatever you want it to be xD

smokybear said:
Where is our update? Don't keep us in suspence!! Take care and be safe.

haha i will i will , just not rite now :p

Icecream now that sounds good and may i say they look great. :hubba: ;) I've read some good things about this strain so i'm sure your in for a treat when harvest time comes. :aok:

Reactions: Uk1
The top 2 pics are one of the plants & the bottom 2 is the other...

IC1.JPG IC_1.JPG

These 2 pics is the plant i think is close to harvest , you tell me :D

IC2.JPG IC_2.JPG

man, thats what i'm talking about, u deffinately got it going on there too UK1, hey ice-cream man, i'll take 2 please...:hubba: ... that looks so close...

2 ice creams coming up , that will be 2 95 please

Uk1 exellant job .. its the same strain im growin ( Paradise Ice creams) they are so lovely for look and more lovely to smoke.. im really happy with my plants and i hope you 2.. so when you finish all your strains let us know which one do you prefer more.

good luck

Them ladies are looking great Uk1. Nice looking buds full of frosty goodness. :hubba: Yes they look like they are getting close. As of today how many weeks they been in flower?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Them ladies are looking great Uk1. Nice looking buds full of frosty goodness. :hubba: Yes they look like they are getting close. As of today how many weeks they been in flower?

i'll have to get back to ya on that 1

Your looking at 8 to 9 weeks flower time on them ladies. If your going for amber trichromes it will be more like 9 to 10 weeks maybe longer. ;)

right...... sorry tbg yea its been almost 10 weeks or just past 10weeks , not sure but definetly in 10th week

i need a decent magnifined glass dont know wheres best place to get 1

Latest posts

Back