Male/Fems i think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick Rebel

Reaction score
:holysheep:chopped this down today!!! got advised it was a male cheese:shocked: just hope I have done the right thing:eek:

14072008067-2.jpg

14072008047-1.jpg

down to two now

which are showing signs of being fems:hubba: by same advice i hope

14072008051-1.jpg

and here are the girls :D

14072008052.jpg

14072008056.jpg

As its my first crop that came from seeds that i was given, 1 was damaged in transportation and later died, 1 turned out be male and i was very lucky be left with 2 fems.:woohoo: Fingers crossed for great yield will keep you posted with pics of progress.

M R

"it looks like a male to me but wait for better eyes, good luck with the other 2."

it has all ready been choped lol and is dead male :eek: gutted if it was different strain, we were 80% sure it was male tho

the other two are the fem cheese strain

slowmo77 said:
they're looking good, how old are they?

they are around 6weeks well thats how long ive had em, 3rd week on 12/12

got given 4 seedling one was damaged in transport and died,one bugger turned outta be boy :eek:

grown in oxy pots under 1000w hps air cooled light, that chambers too small tho struggling keep temp down have 8inch exhaust and 6inch intake fans in there.wae 3 osc fans so gonna move to bigger chamber and may try flush N drain sys too

its all trial N error tho dude

jarrett.simmons said:
i dont see balls? maybe ya shld have wait till they devel balls? to be postive with their sexes

the pics aint that clear there was 3 clusters of wot appear to be nutts (balls)

compaired to the other two plants which seemed be showing white hairs

hey dude, don't chop anything until you are 100% sure of the sex... you still have maybe 2 weeks from the time a male shows its sex until it sprays pollen...... make sure before chop!!!!

Latest posts

Back