Male Norther Lights !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jao33333

Reaction score
Here is a picture of my Norther Light male I saved. I Just collected some pollen to breed with Some of the NL. Girls. I will only pollinate some lower pop corn bud for some seed stock. I have been thinking of Pollinating a bud or two on the my White Rhino, what do you think ? JJ:)

3)  8-5-2009 (2).jpg

2)  8-5-2009 (2).jpg

That's a nice male, if there is such a thing. I cloned my Mango male and he was the first to put out roots. It's been 2 i/2 weeks and the only plant showing growth is him. He grew 3" in the darn cloner. Why did I clone a male? Cuz, his daddy is over 3 feet high inside and I could. lol

Some of the best looking plants I have grown have been male.

Ok, sorry.... But that plant is pathetic looking and not doing anyone within a 10 mile radius a bit of good. yank that thing

mountain man said:
Ok, sorry.... But that plant is pathetic looking and not doing anyone within a 10 mile radius a bit of good. yank that thing
I live on a Island off shore so i don't think it will be an issue a small Island, oh after i took some pollen sacks I pulled him. Do you feel it's necessary to state your opinion in that manner I would have greatly appreciated positive criticism if you thought I should not use a male of this statchure. Latter JJ:eek:

he said sorry before slapping your plant around?

Again,sorry to knock such a plant of that stature. You must have a fine genetical breeding program in place and need that viable pollen to propagate your desired results.
Where are the female photos?

mountain man said:
Again,sorry to knock such a plant of that stature. You must have a fine genetical breeding program in place and need that viable pollen to propagate your desired results.
Where are the female photos?
No worries !! Thank you. The hopeful idea is to carry on the genes for future medicine. JJ:)

3) 7-27-2009 (2).jpg

Then why not just take clones from females like everyone else? Why waste your time with that useless stuff? Just curious is all......

mountain man said:
Then why not just take clones from females like everyone else? Why waste your time with that useless stuff? Just curious is all......
I feel to accomplish a successful pollination and or cross breeding, will be a Grateful fulfillment of mine. I have thought of cloning this group of NL's and i'm in the mist of trying to work it out to once again have an indoor garden. I am not sure at this juncture of time that it will be a feasible task. JJ:)

mountain man said:

I agreed (not so pathetic more scarey), till I heard the Island part. Should be a thread bout keeping male pollen localized, in summer:D .

I have outdoor plants.

Dont want the pollen on the wind. Im sure you understand jao.

Good luck.

tcbud said:
I agreed (not so pathetic more scarey), till I heard the Island part. Should be a thread bout keeping male pollen localized, in summer:D .

I have outdoor plants.

Dont want the pollen on the wind. Im sure you understand jao.

Good luck.
I feel Ya there. It would be a useful Thread if people could start sharing in keeping out door pollen local. I have an acquittance that is always wondering why his girls keep tunning Hermie every time he tries to grow outside by his house. I tried to inform him that the spot light at the foot of his out door stairs that shines on the grow spot every night being turned on and off is the problem and suggested that it would be a Wise idea to pull it and do any other grower close in the area a favor. JJ:)

This really is hilarious !! I am rolling laughing and roll'in for smok'in ! Good humour here!

You had me at Sorry....
lmao.

I absolutely love your plant jao33333, however I don't know if I would breed White Rhino with that male. The reason being is this...White Rhino is a solid and very potent plant, if you are going to breed that Rhino I would be sure that the strain you are bringing into the mix has more potency than the Rhino. I know that Northern Lights is very potent from personal experience, but I don't know if it is as potent as your Rhino, and even though your male has very good structure (most I have seen are very tall and anorexic), it still lacks the deadnuts signs of a breeder male. I would clone the Rhino and think about a male of superior caliber. What kind of stone do you want from that Rhino? More sativa, more indica?

Latest posts

Back