males pollinate grow room??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunkin2

Reaction score
i had two starter plants before i started my full crop of 10 biggie/little strain. which are very healthy/thriving.
my other box is where the two other starters were. last week i found one was male. full of sacks so i pulled it. the other is now showing signs of a male also. hope i'm wrong but it is what it is.
the box i have these "males" in only had two plants in it. both seem to be males as i said. if those sacks pop will this contaminate the grow room with male pollen for futue flowering of females. 2 x 4 x 4 grow space.

EVERYDAY'S A HOLIDAY!:confused2:

If there's any females around them when they sacks release the pollen they will get pollinated and be male! lol. The best thing to do when you see a male is pull it and throw it or make hash whatever you want =p Personally i just throw them, it's not worth the touble to make the hash from a male if you ask me :p take care and good luck!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

If there's any females around them when they sacks release the pollen they will get pollinated and be male!

If a female is pollenated it does not turn male, it will produce seed ;)

It's about the same, it would **** to have them pollenated though, break a bud to get seeds....=\ Do you have other Females in this room Bunkin? or just the two males?

sorry if i confused anyone. stoned again!
if a male plant in a grow box 4 x 4 x 2 pollinates can future females grown in that same box pick up on the pollen and produce seeds etc. etc.

EVERYDAY'S A HOLIDAY!

Always wipe down your walls with a bleach solution or antibacterial agent. Clean your pots that your using, and u shouldnt have problems on future grows.

bunkin2 said:
sorry if i confused anyone. stoned again!
if a male plant in a grow box 4 x 4 x 2 pollinates can future females grown in that same box pick up on the pollen and produce seeds etc. etc.

EVERYDAY'S A HOLIDAY!

Man thats i really good question it probabbly saved me alot of trouble in the future.

I dont know from experience but I read somewhere on this site that the pollen can effect your future grows. So if you miss one little spot while your cleaning, it could pollenate your next grow. It can also get on your clothes or body and you can carry it from one room to the next so I would do some heavy cleaning if I was you.

Latest posts

Back