Mammoth marijuana greenhouse found

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
Orangeburg County Sheriff Larry Williams says his deputies have found a mammoth greenhouse in South Carolina that could grow up to 1,000 pounds of marijuana every three months.

Williams told The Times and Democrat of Orangeburg that deputies raided the greenhouse Monday after a vehicle stopped in Virginia with 50 pounds of marijuana was traced back to Norway.

Williams says the 30x60-foot greenhouse had 35 heat lamps, several portable heaters and a mulch floor. He says it is one of the largest operations he has ever seen.

Authorities say growers could cultivate a new crop of up to 1,000 pounds marijuana every three months, with each pound worth several thousand dollars.

Williams says deputies continue to investigate the operation.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/d7u9ct

FruityBud said:
Authorities say growers could cultivate a new crop of up to 1,000 pounds marijuana every three months

hxxp://tinyurl.com/d7u9ct
I call ** on that estimate. By my calculations it would be more like 50 pounds in an area that size. But if someone is pulling off 1000 lbs. every three months in a 30 by 60 room, that person is a god.:)

you are talking about sc, i think they have a dropout rate of 60% or more

Well you know it's just they way they make the bust sound bigger than it was. When I got busted they said 20lbs., but it was really more like 15. And after crunching the numbers I have concluded that under the very best conditions with the best possible scenario, that 30 by 60 room might yield 334.4 lbs. every 3 months.

the biggest light they could have been using were 1000w'ers

with only 35 lights, and at a gram a watt, thats 35,000 grams.

with near perfect conditions and a heavy yielding strain, thats about 78.125 lbs every harvest.

bastage lying cops.

Now, if it was a true greanhouse, using sunlight, i could see that number getting close, but still not 1000 lbs.

But, Leo says every couple months, which isnt possible outside, well, i guess they could have been covering the greenhouse daily to cut down the amount of light. but still, 1000 lbs? cmon, cops padding their stats again.

ha ha, not to mention even at 100w per square foot, thats only 18 thousand watts? Or, 18 lights

This thread doesnt make any sense.

1000 pounds every 3 months and they found a greenhouse growing MULCH ! something ain't right here !

If I grew 1000 lbs a month I would swim in it.... Duck tales style.

Latest posts

Back