Man pleads guilty to DWI in motorized La-Z-Boy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtVandolay

Band!
Reaction score
lazy.jpg

DULUTH, Minn. – A Minnesota man has pleaded guilty to driving his motorized La-Z-Boy chair while drunk. A criminal complaint says 62-year-old Dennis LeRoy Anderson told police he left a bar in the northern Minnesota town of Proctor on his chair after drinking eight or nine beers.
Prosecutors say Anderson's blood alcohol content was 0.29, more than three times the legal limit, when he crashed into a parked vehicle in August 2008. He was not seriously injured.
Police said the chair was powered by a converted lawnmower and had a stereo and cup holders.
Sixth Judicial District Judge Heather Sweetland stayed 180 days of jail time Monday and ordered two years of probation for Anderson. His attorney, David Keegan, did not immediately return a call for comment.

You know your a Redneck when you drive your recliner to the bar.. Thats a godd one Art :D

:rofl: HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... IT GETS FUNNIER THE MORE i THINK ABOUT IT :rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

chris1974 said:
:rofl: HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... IT GETS FUNNIER THE MORE i THINK ABOUT IT :rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Chris.

Put that bong down :rofl:

:peace:

I liked the part about the stereo and cup holders but I wonder what he did for ice :hubba:. I also wonder what the top speed was and how fast was he going? How much damage did he cause? Not a great reporting job...

I want one of them there chairs. totally fab.:D I wonder how fast he goes on the thing.

I'll bet he was blasting some good ole' Jonny Cash when he wrecked that pile .... :rofl:

I cant put it down Hippy... its to sticky from all the good bud today :D

wonder if he had to insure that puppy? i don't see the seat belt. is that a moving violation, or what?...

Thats the DELUX model Irish :D I bet if we put our treasure piles together we could make one :rofl: ..... ya got any cup holders :D

:confused2: or :stoned: You live in DULUTH, Minn Art? I was thinking you were further south.:rofl:

I just cant seem to get over this ...Thing :rofl: .... a stereo to ? I wonder If he had xm satelite radio ..... bumpin down the Blvd wasted...hahahahahaha thanks Art ! :D

pcduck said:
:confused2: or :stoned: You live in DULUTH, Minn Art? I was thinking you were further south.:rofl:

That was my brother, duck lmao

Hey Art I saw a news report where your chair is going for $47,000 on EBay.

Oh wait thats right it is not youuuurrr chair;)

An autograph picture is like $220:rofl:

This is just too funny:rofl::rofl:

$47,000! Wow! We could make these things for $2000, easy! Personally, I like the motorized bar stool, but we can talk about it. Call me, duck! :) I gots lots of ideas :hubba:

Latest posts

Back