Mandala Seeds Satori

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got excited about trying these, and when I get to the website it says online ordering is closed until January 2010? What happened, you guys buy them out?

I believe that it is only Mandala's online store that is closed. I believe that Satori is available through their resellers. Check out Attitude Seeds for Mandala strains.

you can also try nirvana seeds i think i left a link to it in the first post of this thread. :bong2:

Check my last entry in my gj for a pic of my Satori. The leaves are very indica shaped. All 4 of mine look that way. I thought it was supposed to be mostly sativa? Oh, it is doing something strange, too. There is a branch coming out of the main stalk just below one of the cotyledons. I have never seen that before. Not sure if you can see it in the pic I took.

Dubbaman said:
you can also try nirvana seeds i think i left a link to it in the first post of this thread. :bong2:

I didn't see them at Nirvana but Attitude has Mandala seeds, as THG mentioned :D.

I'm getting ready to order some satori. I'm intrigued by the "heat resistant" bit:

"She has shown impressive hardiness against spider mites and other pests, and she possesses a good measure of mold resistance. Her slim appearance makes it possible to plant in narrow rows, or in SOG, to maximize her typical record yields even more. The firm side shoots provide highest quality cuttings. As with all our sativas she is heat resistant - an added bonus for small indoor environments and hot summer grows."

Maybe I'll give them a try this summer :D. My qwerkle seeds came today but I'm going to wait til next fall/winter when it's much cooler.

Dubbaman and THG - did you grow your satori in soil?

ArtVandolay said:
Dubbaman and THG - did you grow your satori in soil?

No, I generally grow my Satori in a 5 gal DWC bucket. However, I did a DWC scrog with 2 Satori in a 10 gal tote. I have found that the Satori I have grown triples in height after being put into flowering. The Speed Queen does not gain a lot of height in flowering and would be quite well suited to SOG, IMO.

The Hemp Goddess said:
No, I generally grow my Satori in a 5 gal DWC bucket. However, I did a DWC scrog with 2 Satori in a 10 gal tote. I have found that the Satori I have grown triples in height after being put into flowering. The Speed Queen does not gain a lot of height in flowering and would be quite well suited to SOG, IMO.

I'm going to grow it in soil/scrog. Part of the description, which I didn't quote above, was that satori will grow well with low nute levels in a 2 gallon bucket. Thanks!

how do you guys feel about mandala's statement of not needing nutes? i have some satori and need to decide if i should mix organics with my soil or just give it normal nute water.

I grow hydro--DWC-- and keep my nute levels really low with my Satori. I usually run a max of 800-900 ppms. I use GH flora nutes, but using the Lucas formula.

Hey Hemp Goddess..............what you have said about satori made me interested...so I placed an order...along with automatic great white skunk..and the joint doctors nycd automatic....I moved to a new place so I have to reconfigure how to grow some of this stuff....I'm going to wait till fall to grow indoors....but I'm thinking about placing some auto shark and auto diesel out side...so I can have some possibly in 3 months...I think the auto shark will grow best outside compare to the diesel....I don't think the diesel is meant to be outside...but anyways I have enjoyed my smoke from my last grow...the purple power had no power though...I enjoyed smoking from my last grow 3 unknown strains...from freebie seeds..and the 4way...I'll have satori, auto gwshark. the diesel automatic..and some of the seeds from my last order..........to grow....but mainly wanted to say thanks for making me aware of satori....looking forward to it's experience...:) I'll be using soil...

....................................................................................................................................

ITs very powerful man. i hadnt been this stoned in so long the last thing i had knowm of that even came close to it was some AK way back in the early 90s.

.....................................................................................................................................

Dubbaman said:

To me this was an easy plant to grow, perfect for anyone beginner through seasoned. The gr/m2 i didn't get to try cause i kept them short(flowered at 1 ft) but i did pull just over 3 oz off of a 3ft plant so i was happy to say the least. the smell while growing is hard to explain but the words are there to me it smelled like curry and molas-ses, very pungent yet sweet,even the same when dry, you break apart a good nug and it just pounds you in the nostrils. No real taste to speak of but then again m a smoker too and my sense of taste is gone, i doubt if i would have smelled it either if it wasn't so strong. The high is crazy, reminds me of a good roller coaster, climbs up the first hill hits you hard and then whoosh your hanging on for what seems like forever till suddenly you come out of the tunnel and the ride is over, then you get back in line to do it again ;) for real it has been a good 2 hours and longer (tonights has hung on for almost 4) many times now that Ive sat back after a few bong (3-4) tokes of this and just not even noticed the time go :D Great if your planning on smoking and doing something, and perfect if your going to smoke and relax or sleep. Ive talked enough the stuff from the breeder says it all and i oh so strongly concur :p

I'm really excited about my satori grow, Dubbaman, thanks!! :)

Would you say the high is totally non-disruptive like the DP WW male stems?

I was going to place an order for DP Strawberry Cough until I read this thread. Has anyone had experience with both? How do they compare for relieving anxiety?

Wafarin' Stranger said:
I was going to place an order for DP Strawberry Cough until I read this thread. Has anyone had experience with both? How do they compare for relieving anxiety?
No EXP with the cough either but i know that i wasnt anxious for any reason once i tried this.

Latest posts

Back