Mandala Summer Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi MJers,

This is the 28th day of the growth. Different dates of germination :doh: . Have topped another 2 today so 7 plants topped at the 4th node.

When i opened the tent today morning almost got scared ... My little jungle :eek:

DSC_5078.jpg DSC_5079.jpg

Next week will change them to 12/12 just don't know when yet :hubba:

What do you think ?

looking great m8 nice and green do they have alternative node's yet ? been sexed

fruity86 said:
looking great m8 nice and green do they have alternative node's yet ? been sexed

Thanks Fruity ... The older ones have already some alternate nodes, but need to wait for the younger ones before change the light since i only have one tent :eek: .

are they all fem if so flip as soon as there ready otherwise
Bho go jungle style what tent 4x4 ?

i just read it it's a 4x4 soon as they show i would flip, i did 9 in that space they had 6 week's veg (soil)bit of a jungle it was lol

There are some males for sure ... But jungle style is great :p
Next week ... Going to wait for the next watering so i can mix some flo nutes ( just a touch :D ) , before flipping ;)

bho_expertz said:
There are some males for sure ... But jungle style is great :p
Next week ... Going to wait for the next watering so i can mix some flo nutes ( just a touch :D ) , before flipping ;)

Don't get too anxious. I wouldn't be giving flowering nutes yet. You could have another 2-3 weeks before they sex and I wouldn't flip them until they are sexed. The flowering nutes are a lot lower in N--if you start flowering nutes too soon, you will be N depleted way too soon. I also wouldn't let my grow get too "jungley"--it makes for a lot of small popcorn buds, IMO

Aloha bho~

Following along and subscribed... ur babies look great! Laughs @ "jungley"... I totally understand! :watchplant:

The Hemp Goddess said:
Don't get too anxious. I wouldn't be giving flowering nutes yet. You could have another 2-3 weeks before they sex and I wouldn't flip them until they are sexed. The flowering nutes are a lot lower in N--if you start flowering nutes too soon, you will be N depleted way too soon. I also wouldn't let my grow get too "jungley"--it makes for a lot of small popcorn buds, IMO

I was thinking in giving both ... The veg nute + the flo nute ... Is this bad idea ?

How can i not let it get too "jungley" ?

puasurfs said:
Aloha bho~

Following along and subscribed... ur babies look great! Laughs @ "jungley"... I totally understand! :watchplant:

Aolha from hell :cool: ... Thanks :hubba:

stop topping them topping bushes them out, dont let them get to big b4 flower i would only flower the best 6 and thats pushing it depending on veg time are they all reg seeds ? how many ?

you should be fine unless you end up with 14 female lol

I'm a lot happier with more females than with less....assuming you're talking about plants. :hubba:

Latest posts

Back