Marijuana can be used to prevent blindness from glaucoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmjsource

Reaction score
Marijuana use can be used to treat and prevent the eye disease glaucoma, which increases pressure in the eyeball, damaging the optic nerve, causing loss of vision.

Marijuana decreases the pressure inside the eye, according to the National Eye Institute: "Studies in the early 1970s showed that marijuana, when smoked, lowered intraocular pressure (IOP) in people with normal pressure and those with glaucoma."

I just Smoked a Bowl,,and yur right,,I can see much better.:D

Heres a short story... I consumed one too many 'magical mushrooms' one time and my vision was hectic. All I could see were greens, blues, reds, and my eyes wouldn't stop moving! It was actually quite stressful and I truly wanted to go to sleep and have it all be over. Then, an idea came to me. Smoke some marijuana! Guess what that did? It fixed my multi-colored vision and eye movement issues completely, and almost IMMEDIATELY. I was also having trouble sitting up straight while under the influence of these mushrooms, but after smoking some marijuana, I was sitting straighter than ever before. That night, after what marijuana had done for me, I will ALWAYS have something positive to say about marijuana's beneficial effects coming from a personal experience, not just something I have read about on the internet.

It truly is criminal that with all these benefits marijuana has consistently shown to have, the government CONTINUES to preach how apparently 'dangerous' it is. It is laughable that anyone would believe the government's claims amongst the library of evidence to the contrary.

Latest posts

Back