Marijuana-seeds.nl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know, off hand, what seed banks they use? I couldn't find it anywhere on there site (Probably right in front of my face somewhere.) I'd really like to know if I'm getting Mr. Nice, Nirvana, GreenHouse, etc. for my
Rhino, and Super Silver Haze seeds. It's not worth emailing their customer service about though.

imager777 said:
Does anyone know, off hand, what seed banks they use? I couldn't find it anywhere on there site (Probably right in front of my face somewhere.) I'd really like to know if I'm getting Mr. Nice, Nirvana, GreenHouse, etc. for my
Rhino, and Super Silver Haze seeds. It's not worth emailing their customer service about though.

Im not really sure to be honest but I am assuming that they breed the their own seeds. Email them and find out. Ive also been wanting to know. Good luck with your beans!

i too am not real sure.all i know is all the orders i've made thru them has been great seeds.i have yet to have a bean not pop and grow,from all my orders from .nl

andy52 said:
i too am not real sure.all i know is all the orders i've made thru them has been great seeds.i have yet to have a bean not pop and grow,from all my orders from .nl

me too! and a huge thanks to them and a couple other banks I have my personal mini-bank up to 10 strains and will not have to order for a long long time but when I do it will likely be .nl. Great prices, great freebies and very trustworthy.

My question is for people who have bought from these guy: I mailed a money order to these guys two weeks ago today. Do they typically notify you by email when they've received the payment (as they indicate in their FAQ)? And, at two weeks, is it reasonable for me to be concerned or is it too early to worry yet?

winstonwolf said:
My question is for people who have bought from these guy: I mailed a money order to these guys two weeks ago today. Do they typically notify you by email when they've received the payment (as they indicate in their FAQ)? And, at two weeks, is it reasonable for me to be concerned or is it too early to worry yet?

Sorry, I cant really answer your question because I used a credit card both times I ordered but they sent me a email telling me it was on its way! Check to see if your money order has been cashed yet and if it has maybe shoot them a email to see if they got it. With the holidays and everything it really slows the mail down so I am not sure if two weeks is adequate time to get a money order there. Took me almost 3 weeks to get beans this time. That is the reason I dont like sending money orders or cash, too many things can go wrong and everybody usually blames the banks for mishaps. Good luck getting your beans, I know the feeling coming home from work everyday checking mail for a surprise and nothing. If they got your money order they will definately live up to their end of the deal.

peace

Thanks. For the record, I checked on the money order and it has not been presented for payment so clearly, for whatever reason, it hasn't yet arrived. You're also right to point out that the holidays can make a difference. Everyone's feedback here makes me more confident.

Got an email from them yesterday informing me that my order shipped, so I'm feeling much better. I ordered one of their specials and if it arrives and the quality is reasonable then these guys will be, by far, the best value I've found out there. 35 seeds (10 Ice, 10 White Window, 10 Crystal, and 5 bonus seeds) for less than $100 (including stealth shipping).

congrats i bought my first seeds from them super silver haze. they are about 2 an half weeks in to flowering now, an are awsome. so far i have planted 3 an all 3 are females. the 2 mazar i got for free i plated hermied on me, but i now know it was do to the nuits. very sentive strain from what i hear. good luck with your plants, my super silver haze plants are awasome an jaw droping an only been growing buds for 2 weeks, an are taller than me!

Just wanted to let everyone know that my order from marijuana-seeds.nl arrived safe and sound. No complaints at all from me about doing business with these folks. (Don't know about the quality of the genetics, yet. Right now, I'm just referring to the ordering process.)

they do not breed there own strains they are simply a whole saler. much like dr. chronic. there seeds are from lots of diffrent banks in dam. e-mail them, they will tell u where they came from, they are just so damn stelty they don't say online. great beans my super silver haze look just like the one on the greenhouse seeds grow vido,

Today is 7 days from my shipment Email..... I am hoping they hit the box today.....

winstonwolf said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that my order from marijuana-seeds.nl arrived safe and sound. No complaints at all from me about doing business with these folks. (Don't know about the quality of the genetics, yet. Right now, I'm just referring to the ordering process.)[/quote

Congrats on your investment. Be safe!

CasualGrower said:
Today is 7 days from my shipment Email..... I am hoping they hit the box today.....

I expect they'll arrive in the next few days. .nl were my first seedbank order and i was mightily impressed :D

I also decided to order from .nl after the feedback in this thread. Hopping to see them come in the next few days. I ordered the superstrong value pack, but they were out of the Crystal. They have been really good about keeping me up to date with my order.

After I read their e-mail about being out of Crystal which, they said they were expecting more in about a week, I shot them a message to see if I could just swap the crystal for something else. I asked for Bubblegum or Big Bud as a substitute, and I got a reply pretty fast back. They ended up shipping the Bubblegum as a substitute since I was to impatient to wait, this being my first real grow and all I'm pretty excited.

So here is a question for you then. Has anyone grown the bubblegum or crystal from .nl? Did I make a mistake swapping out the Crystal, or are both good strains? I've never tried a bubblegum so I'm not sure what to expect! Green Mojo all around

Klaus

bubblegums meant to be pretty darn tasty bro! I think you'll be pleased with whatever you get to be honest :)

if you send a money order it will take about a month.it did me anyway.i went with a pre-paid credit card and my orders are usually here in about 8 days..nl rocks

the problem with bubble gum or anyother flavored strain that is not cloned of a femie seed is that u are not gentred to get a phon of a plant that tastes of the bubblegum that is so widly loved. reason being idk thats an gentic thing, but as far as some great looking real plants yes u are getting the real deal. an i dought they cary them want to be beans nevrina or what ever they called, i would never order knock offs when i could get the real thing!!!

wiseguy...were you stupidly high when you posted that??? hehe just messin'

Latest posts

Back