Matanuska Thunder F*** aka alaskan thunder f*** help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydrobell

Reaction score
Hello all.. been awhile since I posted but I have a issue I haven't delt with before and would like to get some help... I have two of these going one is 7ft tall half way through flower the other is a 12ft monster. Shows as female, no pollen sacks. So I'm ruling out hermie. Just growing like crazy. Started at the same time. Feminized seeds.. im just lost. Any idea what might be goin on?

I looked at the leaves they both look about the same to me with the exception of the flowering one is a little darker due to me giving it extra food. I took a pic of both what ya think?

Attachments

• 20230812_182004.jpg
    20230812_182004.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230812_181956.jpg
    20230812_181956.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
But if you see no sex showing female yet
WATCH the plant closely it may pull a fast one and throw balls instead of pistils........................ Got a good loop and watch the V's where balls form. Good Luck.
I have a real tall one now 2x's higher and much healthier looking.
Look at 1st to be female but after a while he threw balls and down he went. Was my best plant this year, I was sad, but it happens

I looked at the leaves they both look about the same to me with the exception of the flowering one is a little darker due to me giving itmost plants extra food. I took a pic of both what ya think?
OK most plants are hybrids now and the leaves could still look the same and be diff phenos. watch the one for balls.

The flowering one does get a little more direct light cuz it is much shorter

So you are feeding bloom PK to one now
correct to hold off on the one not showing flower
I wait 2 weeks before I give the extra Bloom busters like big bud

Lol... yes sir. Makes me sad cuz it so big was lollipopin it but would have to get a ladder now so I just gave up on that ...

I've only givin the flowering one the good stuff... just essentials to the big one

Latest posts

Back