Maturity of MJ in reference to flowering.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magoo said:
Ok so what you are saying is that this photo.... cannot exist.... it is in a realm of insanity..... and is entirely not plausible that it can even be on this page....

when in fact it is a sprout that is 3 weeks old and has already finished some beans for me.... very interesting as I sprouted it under 12/12 got it pollinated in about a week, two weeks later it has since been reverted to veg and the seeds are done..... so where again are your sources that are going to tell me that this photo really isn't here???? I guess you could be a mod and delete it.... hehe.... no disrespect... much love to the whole community and hope this opens everyones eyes and gets them thinking.... oh what may come if people would just get out of the rut and try something different....

That's very interesting...thanks for sharing.

Are we stoners cutting edge or what?:ccc:

Magoo said:
it is a sprout that is 3 weeks old and has already finished some beans for me.... very interesting as I sprouted it under 12/12 got it pollinated in about a week, two weeks later it has since been reverted to veg and the seeds are done.....

Let me get this perfectly clear.

You say that you've grown this plant, from seed, for only 3 weeks from breaking ground as a seedling and during that 3 weeks you pollinated the plant at one week old, it grew viable seeds and you've returned it to the vegetative cycle and seen new growth by the end of 3 weeks?

From seed, you've pollinated an MJ plant at one week old? That pollination produced seeds that have matured to viability in two weeks?

Forgive me for repeating what you've said. I want to make absolutely sure that this is what you meant.

Let me stop you at your first assertion... I never said at what point my three week calender starts...

So when you say 'forgive me for repeating what you've said..." that's not what I said... please, I would hate to be mis-quoted and someone get the wrong information....

female and male plants 1 week from first set of true leaves, (flowering) males (also same age flowering) spit pollen,REVERT TO VEG ....3 weeks viable seed... so maybe 5-7 days for first set to really come out and 4 weeks later I have beans, and these plants never finished flower, started from 12/12

Magoo said:
Let me stop you at your first assertion... I never said at what point my three week calender starts...

No, I'll quote you from your post:

"when in fact it is a sprout that is 3 weeks old"

That means the plant is 3 weeks old from breaking ground. Anyone who has read this statement from you knows that is what you meant.

Now you're revising what you've said.

Sorry pal. I don't belive you. You keep changing your story.

Apologies for being frustrated at your lack for understanding a different method of growing... I blurted that phrase out in a nutshell... the post prior clearly explains everything.... don't believe me.... and in 2 months when I'm finished with a grow from 12/12 on another thread... you'll look back and wonder why you were such a stubborn guy....

All of this stemmed (you realize) from me trying to help another grower keep his grow small. Miscommunication at it's finest..... but go on.... :peace:

Magoo said:
Apologies for being frustrated at your lack for understanding a different method of growing... I blurted that phrase out in a nutshell... the post prior clearly explains everything.... don't believe me.... and in 2 months when I'm finished with a grow from 12/12 on another thread... you'll look back and wonder why you were such a stubborn guy....

All of this stemmed (you realize) from me trying to help another grower keep his grow small. Miscommunication at it's finest..... but go on.... :peace:
Nothing you've said has been misunderstood by me. You've changed your story a couple of times now. Say what you mean.

I've been growing MJ for more than 40 years. If you go look at my Journal of my Snow White grow, you'll see that I did exactly what you're trying to say. I used no vegging other than what the plant did prior to maturing sexually.

Mature seeds in two weeks? Impossible. Flat Impossible. Please stick to what can be done in real life. That will help more members than telling them something that is a fiction.

We have a group of very seasoned growers here. There is no way to say something that isn't true and get away with it. You'll be challenged every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back