me next to my outdoor babies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshelkins23wv

The Smoke Champ
Reaction score
this is a couple sativas of mine--they are going to be loaded..stared from seed in middle of may...haris are pinkish purple,,stands about 10 foot tall and 5 foot wide ,absolute beauties...i took clones from the plants 3 weeks into flowering and now have them under 24 hours of light..they might live and might not live..thri not wilted yet .its only been 5 days tho..but i also got a mother plant inside under a light ,just waitng on here to get a lil more bushy..she was outside and i brung her in and revetating now..shes looking good.lots of new shoots already and new tops,cant wait to clone her...and good advice is appreciated or any questions ask away

plant2.jpg

plant3.jpg

and no i dont care about my pic...thsts just how i am..i be myself i dont hde anything..hope noone gets mad over it

nice plants. but with the mug shot, your bringing on trouble. your doing leo's job for him. stay smart/stay safe bro. i'd delete that pic pronto if i were you...Irish...

IRISH said:
nice plants. but with the mug shot, your bringing on trouble. your doing leo's job for him. stay smart/stay safe bro. i'd delete that pic pronto if i were you...Irish...

well i thought about it and started not to taje it off...because its not what u know its what u can prove..and just me and a pic doesnt prove it was mine or that i grew it....but it will get the heat on ya and why oh leo has a face then its pretty east and i dont want to make it easy at all for him lol,,,ill post some pics of my mother plant and clones ina day or 2..question: when u cut clones,plant them under light ,if they dont make it and die,how long will it take for them to wilt turn brown or whatever....do they wilt first or turn brown...its been around 4 days and they havnt wilted

what kind of lights are they under? what is the medium they are in?

if its been 4 days, and they have'nt wilted , i'd say your good. they don't need full light right away. your concentrating on making roots on your clones at this stage, not larger foliar growth...Irish...

Looks healthy! Wish the pics were a little clearer so I could get lost in them a bit. ;)

DLtoker said:
Looks healthy! Wish the pics were a little clearer so I could get lost in them a bit. ;)

i know lol....they are huge,,i done a job outsie this year ..well i always do good outside ..im trying inside now..i got clones growing that i had just taken from an outside flowring plant..got them under 24/0 been thee for 4 days,not wilted yet...i hope they take root...but if they dont i still got a mother plant in my grow room ..just waiting on her to get a lil bushier....she was outside and alot smaller than my outside plants due to the fact i started her late july...she was showing some hairs so i brung her in and revegged her..now im gonna clone off of her..shes doing sweet, ill post some pics of her soon and then clones i take off her and the clones i have now if they live

Oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree....:)

Very nice....

thosr clones may be another 10 days, just be patient with them,
i use jiffy pucks so i can see the roots, then i plant them in pots after i see roots comming out the side of the lil bag.

Latest posts

Back