Medical cultivation limits in California?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elephant Man said:
When dealing with plant number limits, forget about clones. Grow from seed, you will be more efficient.
I hear your but it takes a good month or more to get a seed to get to the same size as most clones. and after veging a clone for one month that clone is a good size to put into flower
so lets look at the difference:
you have a seed and you have a clone.
one month later your seed has transformed into a 6" plant with about 4 nodes
and your clone has transformed into a 12"-18" bush with 12-16 nodes... and is ready to bloom.
2 months later your seedling is halfway through bloom cycle and is looking great.
while your 12"-18" bush is now 36"-42" with nice mature nuggies and is ready to be chopped.

In my opinion you should just go big. If you have 6, 10-12 foot plants you should expect at LEAST one pound per plant. I think 6lbs can last anyone untill the next harvest. Keep 6 clones and start the next harvest. You are still within 12 plants and able to justify personal use if necessary. I do this but with 3 plants per stage of growth, only half the size and harvest more frequently. That way I can enjoy different varieties and not have to worry about a high profile garden.

I started my first indoor medical hydroponic garden in 1999 and lets not forget that 8 years ago the state of California wouldn't have allowed any number of plants for medical use. As far as I'm concerned I can live within those guidelines’ because I would hate to rely on chemical drugs that are highly physically addictive.

Sorry If I just repeated anyone.

Haze

My doctor informed me that if I made my live-in GF a care provider, I could have twice as much on hand... don't know if that is completely accurate or if that applies to plants as well as dried goods... but something to consider.

Elephant Man said:
I have done around 8 oz from one plant with a 6 week veg indoor on my first grow....a clone will not beat that.
Mind telling what strain that was? Is 8oz normal for plants grown from seeds? Most seedbanks I have seen claim around 2 1/2oz per plant or so, which is what my friend gets from cloning.

Latest posts

Back