Medical Marijuana Card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewayne

IS BAKED
Reaction score
Okay, so i was reading a little bit on medical marijuana today..and it seems that it's really starting to be accepted. I read this article ( hxxp://pr.cannazine.co.uk/content/view/544/27/ ) and it left me curious. How far with the law (being police, federal, government) would this card get me?

Say a police officer were to get a "leak" on my grow and he raided my house found my small grow operation and i had a medical marijuana card. would it just soley depend on the discresion of the officer or will i go to jail regardless and get out on a court level? and i'm sure some how this varries by state law too.

The best i understood though is that sincei t's not a state given lisence and because it's a Doctor given lisence that they can't prosecute you for something that a doctor said would benefit your health problem UNLESS you were caught in the act of buy selling or growing over your plant ammount.

?? sorry i'm really high but any knowledge would be great, thanks.

Dewayne

don't let 'em in without a warrant. and if you got a med card, and they harm your grow in any way, sue the bejesus outta them. hit 'em in the pocket book. demand reprimand, that, and a large sum of cash.:hubba: :cool: ...bb...
oh yeah, and stay in the limit, and you'll be fine.

If you have have a medical marijuana card, or are suggested by doctor to have medical marijuana (have all the papers) you can grow a certain amount of plants in your crib, and you can have up to a certain amount of ounces on you too. As long as it's legal in the state you are in. You can't get in trouble, because you legally have it. Like gun possession, if you have a loaded weapon without a permit, you get up to 3 1/2 years minimum, but if you have a gun, as well as a license for the gun, you will not get in any trouble. Unless you shoot or kill someone of course...

Latest posts

Back