Megan Fox: “I hope they legalize (marijuana)”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
To say super-hottie Megan Fox is outspoken is an understatement.

She’s recently been quoted as saying that she is bisexual, that she feels she doesn’t get plum Hollywood roles because she’s too good-looking, and that “actors are like prostitutes.”

Now she’s jumping on the marijuana-legalization bandwagon.

She tells Britain’s GQ Magazine, “"I can't tell you how much bull(feces) I've been through because I will openly say that I smoke weed. People look at it like it's this crazy, hippy, (jacked)-up thing to do. And it's not. I hope they legalize it.

"And when they do, I'll be the first person in line to buy my pack of joints."

You go girl!

hxxp://shuurl.com/H5116

canibanol cannonball said:
ill go with her :)

Me too :D

I believe that mj will become legal in the US in 3 years or less, if California makes mj legal. The majority of Americans want to make mj legal, we the American people are the true power in our Country, the government must do what we want them to do, the US government works for, and gets paid by the American people.

People look at it like it's this crazy, hippy, (jacked)-up thing to do.

Oh, wow, what an edgy thing to do, you know, like totally smoking pot. I like to get like totally high and like totally rip the tags off matresses. Sometimes I even like totally stick my used gum under a park bench.:rolleyes:

I hope it does get legal. but the true facts the us Government doesn't have to due anything we want. they are in charge remember ,once they get in office we are soon forgotten. they only need us to vote them in. then we are crap in there eyes . it's like like the old hooker syndrome why should I pay you, I don't need you any more ! Thats the American Government once voted in we no longer exist. That is why this country is so screwed up every body wanting to pad there bank accounts on the American tax payers money. Fact :hubba:

Pepper said:
Me too :D

I believe that mj will become legal in the US in 3 years or less, if California makes mj legal. The majority of Americans want to make mj legal, we the American people are the true power in our Country, the government must do what we want them to do, the US government works for, and gets paid by the American people.

I give the girl props for speaking her mind. I could care less about celebrities myself. Who carw how the media jokes about her or about not getting the A-listers we would want on the band wagon. She is speaking her mind about something that may, down the road hurt her career. If we had politicians like that we would all be at the first annual Mar Pass BBQ judging each others samples.

Yeah, she's ok.

If she plays her cards right, she can have me:hubba:

Latest posts

Back