Metalheads?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxmetalfacexx

46&2 just ahead of me
Reaction score
Any metal heads out there amongst you hippies? and i am not talking about some girly music like disturbed or what ever they call that crap on MTV. I am talking about S layer ,Opeth, you know your basic speed or death metal bands. I call for unification between us!!!!:holysheep:

Yes, yes and yes. :hubba: Then again we listen to just about everything from Hip Hop to Death Metal. :aok:

I went to a party this weekend that had a band like that. They are a band from Texas called Traumatic. I think...lol.

They were terrible....well...I am just too old now I think. I was wishing I had some earplugs. How does that singer not have a red bleeding throat? LOL.

Iron Maiden and Metallica is about as heavy as I get these days. :p

i listen to metal. Anyone listen the As Blood Runs Black or The Black Dahlia Murder. I also play lead in a metal band aswell. thers my baby, Marshall TSL 1000, Marshall Cab, rack setup w/ wireless, rack tuner, powerbank.

Photo 11.jpg

A Marshall man nice, I am also a Marshall man...although I was never in a metal band I like some of the old school stuff a lot. I am a fan of all music, I used to own a CD store in fact, and I like it all, well I like anything with instruments that isn't new country. Although I must admit I do not like anything new in any genre. But I like Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, etc etc.

The Black Dahlia murder is awesome i seen them on the metalblade tour with cannibal corps and goatwhore was a great show

xxmetalfacexx said:
The Black Dahlia murder is awesome i seen them on the metalblade tour with cannibal corps and goatwhore was a great show

I'll have to check them out, ever read any of the Black Dahlia stuff? Creepy to say the least:eek:

:hairpull: XXIRON MAIDENXX:hairpull:

:hairpull: XXCradle Of FilthXX:hairpull:

Hmm.. White Zombie, Rammstein, Dope, American Head Charge. Mostly your lighter shade of music compared to what some of you guys listen to! Hah. Pantera is great though.

Ive been listening to the same Killswitch Engage cd now for about ten months. I am addicted to them!! I seriously havent listened to any other cd that I own in the past ten months. I must say Pantera is the greatest band of all time by far!!!!!! Seen them three times in concert.

Back in the early to mid 80's I went to a 11 keg party out in the country in East Texas (Athens), and there was a band. My ex boyfriend who was with me swears up and down to this day that it was Pantera, before they got big. Who knows...I was too busy hanging out on the trailor with all those kegs. :p

Oh I wish I was there!!!! Pantera is from Texas so it is very possible it was them. And they love to party. I was born in 81 so that was before my time.

Check out some Opeth if anyone gets a chance, both the light and heavy stuff. One of the most diverse sounding metal bands ever!

Latest posts

Back