Micro Northern Light grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warfish

Random title
Reaction score
Being new to this hobby I was a bit impatient with one of my seedlings and I attempted to assist it with shedding it's shell. Well in the process I accidently tore off one of the embryo leafs (I think thats what there called :confused: ). Anyway It was in a 1 gallon pot and after that little stunt I just threw the pot off to the side and kind of forgot about it. About a week later I discovered that it was still growing, although at a MUCH stunted size... I didnt have the heart to throw her out so I kept her and now she is almost 4 weeks old.

This is a just for fun project for sure as I expect no yield from her at this point. So staying on the micro theme I decided to send her to 12/12 to see if I could make the forums smallest dank plant ever! lol.

Here is a pic of her today after 2 days of 12/12.

microNL.JPG

she is cute...bet she would grow normal if you put her under a light but this will be a fun experiment..

I thought about giving her the time under regular light as well, 2Dog. But I really dont have the room for her in the bloom room now if she where to get big :( I planted a couple other seeds after I thought this one had not made it to fill the gap. So I guess she is just a fun experiment grow :)

My long forgotten Micro NL has become a big little girl, hehe :) Took a pic of her yesterday and thought I would share. She has been 12/12 for 5 weeks now. Current height is 26"

2-02microNL.JPG

All done :) She yielded 38 grams wet weight after a very clean trim. I had to chop her at 7 weeks to make room in my grow area for the new veg tent. Here is the last pic before chop :)

Ohh, final height was 26". She was the height of a quarter when I sent her to 12/12 (first pic in journal)

microNL7week.JPG

Thats impressive for the size it was when you started 12/12, well done.

Did you have her under your 1000w light or was it a different one? just wondering if you gave her any nutes as well.

jericho, Thanks for the kind words :) She spent most of her life under just a 100w hps bulb. The last 3 weeks where under the 1000w lamp though. I fed her a regular feeding schedule on maxibloom, calmag, and molasses. She put her weight on in the last 3 weeks when I started her on Gravity.

Cool, i think i will be following your grows from now on. ive been lookin for a hydro grower to follow. Read a couple of your other threads n got some useful info from them.

Keep up the good growing mate

Jer

she looks great! or looked great lol...

Thanks for stopping in everyone :)

Well not only is she all dried and cured, but she has been fully vaporized as well now, hehe! :D She was taken with mostly cloudy trichs and a few amber scattered around. Yielded around 10 grams dry. The smoke was very sweet and fruity flavored with an energetic up high.

Wow, warfish! You got that big cola from doing 12/12 on that little tiny plant in the first post? If so, that's inspiring, really. Good work !!

mental, Yep thats the same girl from post 1 :) Thank you for your kind words. I was actually pretty impressed as well, hehe :D

Latest posts

Back